[For Hire] Game Artist, Animator, Ui/Ux Designer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Giappone, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Giappone

Giappone New Member

Oct 18, 2019
    Male
    Hi All,

My name is Giappone and I am an Illustrator and designer with over 15 years of proven experience in design and graphics.
    For years I worked as a freelancer, mainly with (and for) American and English companies.
    I did numerous projects for tablets / smartphones, published on the worldwide stores of Google Play and Apple Store by major companies operating in the entertainment and digital communication.
    I had important experiences in concept art, illustrations and contents of various kinds.
    I am used to working on several projects at the same time, with great attention to the quality of the projects and respecting deadlines - as evidenced by the results obtained in the work of which I was lead graphic designer.
    I have strong communication skills and eloquence, which allow me to be the ideal candidate for teamwork.
    Multidisciplinary operational skills in the development of in sync projects.
    The value of time respecting deadlines, the quality of the product through the attention to detail are the hallmark of my successes.

I would be happy to propose myself and to put at your disposal my skills. ;)

Here you can find my website:

www.giapponegamesart.com

Cheers,

Tom