[For Hire] Alex Burnett Music - Experienced Composer/Sound Designer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Alex Burnett Music, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Alex Burnett Music

Alex Burnett Music New Member

Nov 7, 2018
    Male
    Hi there,

My name is Alex Burnett and I'm a composer/sound designer for Games, Film and TV. I have several years of experience in the industry and have worked on a wide range of projects. Currently, I’m working on the music and sound design for new narrative adventure game Frankenstein and The Wanderer (PC/Mac, Mobile), a co-production of La Belle Games and European TV network ARTE. The game was featured at GamesCom 2018 and the prequel to the game is now available to play online: frankenstein.arte.tv. Other game audio credits include sci-fi puzzle platformer The Mimic (PC/Mac) which was at EGX Rezzed 2017, children’s mobile app Bean&Gone: PlayPatch (Android/iOS) and platform adventure Cold Horizon (PC).

I have my own studio where my soundtracks are recorded and produced and in addition to composition, I am also skilled in sound design, audio editing, mixing and mastering. I’m a versatile composer in that I write within a broad range of musical styles - everything from cinematic orchestral music to atmospheric soundscapes and I often include world sounds in my compositions such as my ever-growing collection (20 and counting!) of ethnic instruments. Also, I have experience with game audio implementation in both Unity and Wwise.

Here is link to my video game music reel:

www.soundcloud.com/alexburnettmusic/sets/video-game-music

And my online portfolio which has both examples of video games I’ve worked on as well as some of my film/TV work:

www.AlexBurnettMusic.com

I'm always looking for new and exciting projects to work on so if you like what you hear and are in need of a composer/sound designer for your game please feel free to get in touch here or via my email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Alex