Universal Football Manager Mobile 2018 (By SEGA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Marc Vaughan

Marc Vaughan Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    PES Club Manager does a totally different approach to us, we simulate the full match as accurately as possible to give as realistic results as possible.

You only see 'highlights' of the most interesting stuff because we don't want to slow down the gameplay ...

(so I'm afraid what you suggest isn't overly feasible without showing the match in a highly sped up blur/smurf mode which wouldn't really inform you of anything)

2. Hmc999

Hmc999 New Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Is it possible to unlock the german national team

Is it possible to unlock the german national team in the Mobile version?
    Thanks

3. starfly3r

starfly3r Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    still no support for iphone x yet... what a waste of money...

4. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I have an iPhone X. It works fine on my phone. It just doesn’t have the new, weird aspect ratio. But for a game like this, I don’t mind my screen looking like there’s bezels because of the side black bars. If every iPhone starts adopting this aspect ratio, then maybe we should expect apps to go all in. But I definitely don’t want the app to just be squashed in order to fill the screen.

5. Marc Vaughan

Marc Vaughan Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Glad you're enjoying the game - we will be looking at doing a new skin specifically for the 'X' in due course, but it came out too late into the products life cycle to do one before release.

Initially we're obviously looking at ironing out any gameplay issues and bugs in the release and then will look into enhancements and new skins in due course, we haven't forgotten about you chaps at all ... just we have only so many hours in the day (and there are only three of us developers on the team and one of them has just become a father* :) ).

*No not me, my youngest is 15 ... yeah I'm 'that' old ;)

6. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Wow, even a new skin would be a nice surprise. Thanks for looking out for us. I don’t mind it as is, but it’ll be even prettier for us few. And I’m about to be a dad for the first time at 38! This kid is going to be in high school with a senior citizen as a dad. Weird. ;) I know how crazy hectic it can get. Or at least, I’ve been told. Hahaha.

7. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    It is now temporarily being discounted. But I have a question. After a year, the app for last year's version disappeared. For example, the 2017 or 2016 version of the game will no longer be in the App Store. If so, can I download it again from my app store's purchase history?

8. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yes, when I go to my purchased apps, I can still download FMM from last year, the year before that, the year before that... all the way back to 2012. That might be the first time I bought it, or the first one.

9. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Thank you for your reply. :)

This is the first time for me to get this version of these series.