Universal Football Manager Mobile 2016 (by SEGA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Marc Vaughan, Nov 19, 2015.

1. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Is there a way to play own music in background? Too quiet..

2. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    Yes, just start playing some music. :)

3. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Hmm i hope you mean game background..
    I open my music player app, go backgroud, (music is still playing) but once i switch to fmm16, music stops..
    It supports only native itunes or?

4. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    Hmm... I haven't testet with other "Music Apps" but it's working with the default iTunes player.

5. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I listen to my favorite footy podcasts in the Podcast app and when I open FMM the podcasts keeps playing.

6. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    The scrolling "smoothness" really needs to be looked at

7. JamesT

JamesT Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    That rules me out of purchasing this, at least until the issue is fixed

8. Marc Vaughan

Marc Vaughan Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Can you please try turning off the 'click sounds' in preferences as that might be interfering with your music player ..

9. Marc Vaughan

Apr 15, 2010
    I've not heard any complaints about disproportionate banners or other issues on the 6 or 6s.

The iPhone6s+ does use the wrong skin at present (the one without the tablet menu on the side) - but that has been solved and will be rectified in an upcoming update (its in QA presently).

The keyboard on the 6+ is apparently larger than normal, why this is I don't know (as we just ask for the system keyboard) but once other more critical issues are resolved I'll have a look into this also (keyboard input is fairly rare in the game and imho it doesn't overly affect the gameplay experience for most people, hence other issues will take priority over this initially).

PS - If you have links to these the issues you mention then please email me them at [email protected] so I can ensure they're looked into ...

10. Marc Vaughan

Apr 15, 2010
    You can set individual roles for players within the game, these determine their tactics - you can't set individual instructions below that level as present (this is intentional as I want the game to be fairly quick and fun to play, I believe that the roles combined with the fairly extensive team instructions allow you a huge amount of control over the playing style of your team already).

11. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    Does this bug affect only the 6s+ or the 6+ as well?

12. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    You must tag the build to Apple specifically for the Plus models. iOS is assuming the game is running on a lower resolution device so when it gets system calls like the Game Center notification every time time the game launches, access to the achievement menus and the keyboard panel the system is bringing up disproportional UI elements that are not 1080p. The submitted build must be 1080p ready in assets and flagged as such. Something is missing in that process.

13. Marc Vaughan

Apr 15, 2010
    This is down to licensing and such - I'm hoping in a future version we'll be able to add in more leagues ... but obviously thats partially dependent on decisions which aren't my call (just a humble developer me).

14. Marc Vaughan

Apr 15, 2010
    It is tagged correctly (in theory) - the skin on the 6s was down to the ident not being picked up by the skin detection correctly and that will be rectified in a future update.

The other items I'll look into.

15. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    downloading the new update now and thanks for that
    i must say I can't put this game down and so glad it doesn't drain my battery like most of my other games!

16. Marc Vaughan

Apr 15, 2010
    As Dailon80 mentioned the first update has just gone live for the game - as usual we'll do a series of support updates for the product over the next few months including a January transfer update when that transfer window closes.

The changelist for the first update is as follows:

iOS 7.0.2 update
    - Various UI fixes
    - Prevented B teams getting promoted to top division in Portugal
    - Fixed players occasionally showing at two clubs at the same time
    - Tweaked player happiness
    - Fixed rare auction lock issue in Dangers of Capitalism challenge
    - Made player role traits respect colour blind mode
    - Fixed player being released when loan falls through
    - Fixed rare stadium crash
    - Fixed duplicated coaches at some Dutch teams
    - Fixed skin display on iPhone 6S+
    - Updated menubar icons for some devices
    - Fixed rare news crash when pressing Continue

17. dragon4ever

dragon4ever Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    I'm not fan of soccer, nor do I know any nuances or much about the sport in general, but I must admit that this game is quite fun. The only thing missing are the 3D visuals and the lack of MLS teams. Other than that, this game is really fun.

18. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Thank you gor the UI update regarding the 6s+, the game looks fantastic now, and the scrolling issue is corrected as well

19. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    The resolution problem on the iPhone Plus models wasn't fixed in the update. May we see that addressed in the next patch?

20. dragon4ever

dragon4ever Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    How do you get the side menu bar to appear on your home screen? I don't have that option yet I see it displayed on some photos posted on the internet.