iPhone Football Manager Classic 2015 (by Sega)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    It does not support ipad 4, but I'd be interested to know if it works on it.

2. tarasis

tarasis Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Why is this reviewing so badly on the App Store? Thinking of picking it up now it's on sale

3. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Not sure. Maybe it's people who have devices like my iPad 2 but they don't read the description to know it won't work on their device. I picked it up anyway because I want to have it just in case I do get a new iPad this year. Plus my club did well this past season, so I'd love to be able to replay that season again and again.

4. tarasis

tarasis Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Just a heads up to others that this game is functioning correctly at this time with iOS 9 Beta 5 (UI like menus have black boxes, like for instance menus alternate between a normal menu item, and a black box).

Hopefully a later release of iOS 9 betas clears this up, and if it's still there at release that SIGames will update the game to fix it.

5. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Anyone can help me to create a plug and play tactic, since I can't import tactic files? I've read that Monstruous is great, however I can't see player instructions. Steam doen't have fm 2015 anymore. :(