iPhone Football Manager Classic 2015 (by Sega)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    Why is this not on iPhone 6 plus bit frigging annoying....

2. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Indeed. Very disappointing. Not sure what SEGA is on by not making this available to latest iPhone models...

3. PaulEd7

PaulEd7 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Anyone know the installed size of this? Thanks

4. Cvija01

Cvija01 Active Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Beograd

why only for ipad,this is not cash-grabbung...

5. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    #45 worldcitizen1919, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    I don't think it's the full PC version. For starters you can't watch a complete match in 3D only highlights. There are probably a lot of other things you can't do so I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy this.

For me I wanted to be able to watch all matches but only highlights is not good enough for $25. I also read that the menus a sluggish and do not really suit the iPad.

So before anyone buys it I would be getting as much information about it so you know what you're getting and what you're not getting. You are not getting the full experience as on PC. That is misleading.

6. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Size 2,5 GB :D

7. jamieladc

jamieladc Active Member

May 9, 2012
    Disappointing they haven't brought this to iphone 6 plus. Can't be that much of a step from the iPad mini surely. I'd have definitely bought it

8. PaulEd7

PaulEd7 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Thanks!

9. Cvija01

Cvija01 Active Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Beograd
    why 2,5gb...can play with Serbia national football team and Serbia league,or any national football?

10. miguelteixeira

Feb 2, 2013
    There is no iPhone version because the dense visual information, which makes playing with the mini the absolute limit. This is a compressed view of a game designed to be played on computer. IPhone users should wait for the upcoming new version of Football Chairman, a game type much better suited even for the big iPhone.

11. tarasis

tarasis Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    *grumble* Not available in Germany. Irritating beyond words.

12. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Had the last version of classic on the ps vita,screen size pretty much similar to my iPhone 6 plus. Now I'm not up on all the hardware but could this not be possible on the 6+,the vita ran the 3d match engine fine and was not a struggle to watch at all?
    I'd literally throw money at it.
    And then pick it up off the floor and give it to the developer so I could play the game.......

13. bluewomble88

bluewomble88 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    But then they'd have little reason to release a new version in the Autumn.

14. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I wonder if they don't want to halt the sales of FMH15 on iOS by releasing this as Universal. I don't know about you, but I'd buy both versions yearly. I'm a sucker for their footy sims.

15. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Me too,and if I had to choose Id buy the more expensive 'classic' version and send more money their way too.
    Not sure what harm there is having 2 versions at different price points available. Obviously it'll cost money to develop but surely if it's already ready for the iPad it wouldn't be a massive effort to make it universal even if it was for the newer devices?

16. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015

I haven't played any matches yet, but can confirm that the user interface from the PC version is here, with al of the same features. It feels like the full version of the PC classic game, and based on the screen layout, I don't think the info could be skinnied down into an iPhone 6 screen. I should also add that I haven't noticed any sluggishness on the menus, and I'm using an iPad Air 1.

17. coxy

coxy Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2011
    England
    Bought this for my iPad Air. Runs great, loving it! I'm not surprised it's tablet only - and not iphone 6 plus - as there is just so much on screen.

Much superior to the FMH series of course - well worth the investment! A bit sluggish opening each screen (a tiny delay) but it's not enough to make me not want to play it, it's fantastic. A bit annoyed about the system to get your manager picture up though - could be so much easier.

18. Anilones

Anilones Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Unfortunately, not owning a recent iPad prevents me from getting this game. If there was a way to design the UI for iPhone (I have a 6) I would buy it without a second thought.

19. dedyp79

dedyp79 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Can anyone try this game on ipad 3 pleaseeee....

20. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Could you give us some more impressions later on. Would like to know if the match is played only in highlights etc.
    Thanks in advance