Universal Football Heroes: Pro Edition (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MMarzola, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    It's an iPod Touch 5th Gen. How can it consider it a low spec device? The first game played flawlessly.

2. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Anyone have tips to make the draft work? Mine have only changed once since I got the game thursday morning. I've tried resetting the database from settings and also tried removing and installing the game again. No luck.

3. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    #83 tak437, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    MMarzoka the decks are definetly screwed up (at least for me they are). Just opened my 5th silver deck and got 3 practice squad players. DL Bequette, RB Toussaint and WR Moye(bronze). In 5 silver decks so far i've gotten 4 DL's, 3 RB's, 1 LB, 1 FS and 1 OL. And 2 of those RB's are that same practice squad rookie RB Toussaint!

Thats not fun. Of the 10 silver players i've found 1 nfl starter. I'm not sure what your agreement with the nflpa was, but maybe you could cut out the backup players, practice squad players or somethjng like that. Theres over 700 starters in the nfl, should be enough guys to go around.

Still, the game is awesome and it's very exciting getting real players in the decks. Hope to get some of my favorite players soon.

4. FootballHeroesLover

FootballHeroesLover Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Football Heroes Player
    Football Heroes Downtown
    Retirement

Quick question, the retirement feature has been removed, right?
    Really hope it is.

5. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Unfortunately, it is the players first impression of the game. I want people to have joyous first experience, this will be fixed!

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for sticking with it

6. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    #86 tak437, Nov 29, 2014
    It's a contract system now. Most players get between 16-30 games to start and you can use contract cards found inside decks to re-up them. Contract cards are somewhat hard to come by in decks, I've only gotten 3 in 9 total decks opened and the contract cards were only for 5,7 and 15 games. But when the players contract is up you have a choice to release him and get coins for selling him. Or you can buy him back for his full original contract. So for a 2 star bronze player, its was 500 coins. I'm not sure what a 3000 coin silver player will ask for yet.

Good news though....sudden death games do not count against their contracts. So you can make some money to buy the players back.

7. FootballHeroesLover

Nov 29, 2014
    Football Heroes Player
    Football Heroes Downtown
    #87 FootballHeroesLover, Nov 29, 2014
    Thanks! This system works better :)

8. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    DOH!

I will take a look at why this happening. Sorry about this :(

This was supposed to only happen if the player was using an iPhone 4 or iPhone 3Gs

I will have this fixed for the next update. I will let you know when it is submitted.

9. FootballHeroesLover

Nov 29, 2014
    Football Heroes Player
    Football Heroes Downtown
    My Ideas

MMarzola,

Were you able to take a look at my suggestions? :)

10. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    1 - This would be very difficult to accomplish in Football Heroes: Edition with the sheer volume of player cards it would be hard to represent this. Whereas in Football Heroes 2015 there are around 300 cards, so creating a list of cards is something that would be approachable to display. I will look into how to implement this into PRO, but general rule of thumb - if they play in the NFL they are in the game. If you cannot find a player in the game, please let me know and we will add them :)

2) We will look into this

3) A Season mode is currently in development and near complete. Hopefully this will be out soon and you will enjoy it

4) This is a great idea!

5) I will look into this!

Thanks for playing Football Heroes we really appreciate it. And I love your User Name ;)

11. FootballHeroesLover

Nov 29, 2014
    Football Heroes Player
    Football Heroes Downtown
    Great!

Sounds great!!
    Will be looking forward to the future updates, good luck!! :)

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    how can i change other team names and logo aside from My Team?

13. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Currently there is no way to do this, but it would be cool to customize the teams in the game.

14. BBVG

BBVG Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Having the same problem with the draft. Same players since I started. Great game though. Good work.

15. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    yeah, really cool...

anyway, your game is excelent pal, like the previous one... congrats!

16. FootballHeroesLover

Nov 29, 2014
    Football Heroes Player
    Football Heroes Downtown
    Few things to fix

Here are a few bugs that I believe everyone would love to have fixed soon::)

1) As many people have mentioned, players in the draft are not changing even after the 4 hour wait time.

2) The game sometimes crashes--
    a) right before the coin flip before a game or
    b) At halftime when the ad appears
    c) Right after the game finishes.

3) The loading screen to and from the "shop" and to and from "Single Player" is not smooth and takes a long time.

4) When buying packs, it takes a long time for the obtained players to appear and is not smooth.

5) Once in a while, the field suddenly zooms in so far to the point the game is unplayable (This has happened just twice though)

6) Subbing in players takes a long time to load and is not smooth

This is probably because the game has just launched, but I hope these things can be fixed soon!
    Thanks and good luck!!!
    - #1 football heroes fan

17. Retro Nug

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    That'd be great! I picked up the coin doubler and was kinda upset that it was playing like that on my iPod. Glad to see you're ontop of things and actively on the TA forums. Good job ^.^

18. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Of course, making sure you have an incredible experience playing Football Heroes is my passion and job.

Thanks for playing!

19. Retro Nug

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    You're welcome! Hey, I got a question. Is Victor Cruz in the game?

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Can you not change this? I 've tested this move multiple times by going behind and 90% of the time the QB throws the ball before the move gets to the QB. It's pretty much the most useless defensive move in the game I see so far. Pretty much every other attack in the game doesn't have any direction requirement aside from the player being in range for the attack and facing the opponent. I don't understand the logic behind making a move force you to attack from behind.

Think about it from another perspective. It makes no sense in football to have to run BEHIND someone. If you are tackling someone, the person is in front of you unless they ran past you. Why should you have to wait for them to go past you to tackle? In game it looks even more ridiculous if you run towards the QB / RB and have to run behind them. Let the RB run past you on purpose? Why? Go around the back of the QB when you might as well just hit them (if you use the move it gives the QB the opportunity to throw so hitting is ALWAYS the better option)..