Universal Football Heroes Pro 2017 - featuring NFL Players (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MMarzola, Sep 9, 2016.

1. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Update v1.1 has been Submitted and 'In Review'

Hey folks it should not be long before the update is available. Just wanted to post the update notes here so you know what to expect.

Update v1.1 features for Football Heroes Pro 2017 - featuring NFL Players

> NFL Roster Update 2016-2017 - Revised all Cups to feature current NFL players on each team.
    > Difficulty tuning - Single Player Cup difficulty has been reduced as well as Quick Play and Coin Battle matchmaking have all been rebalanced to address your feedback.
    > League Mode - We have made major changes to how challenging other players and scoring points work in Leagues. New UI screens show you how many league points you earn each quarter. League rewards have also been rebalanced.
    > Coins are now awarded for finishing local multiplayer games.
    > Stats and perks rebalance for most players in the game.

2. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Update v1.1 is LIVE

Link to Game

Please download and let me know what you think. As always we will fix everything we can, we just need to know what you want fixed.

Thanks for the support!

3. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010

awesome!!

4. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    In league play.... I think it's still not working right.

I just started a silver league, the 1st free one. I played one game and won. I went back to work and when I opened the app, I was 1-4. I never accepted, got a notification, anything.... I'm just 1-4.

The first game I played today was in single player mode. In single player I ran a game from Divison 1 and I played the first team in the bracket. I was at 2,963 gold... So I wanted a quick, fast, and easy money game so I could get the 3,000 card pack. I won, but my teams value is 17,000,000 and AI was 3,500,000. I have 2 Gold CB's with speeds in mid 40s... T. Wade and L. Webb both coverages are mid 70's. My LBer's are silver and level 6, then 7. B. Graham level 7 with 41 speed and J. Dunbar speed is 38. My D line is anchored by a level 8 silver M Darus... 500 health, 44 speed, 114 push, 72 force...

My only Copper is my FS B. Church at level 7.

My question is... When playing the Divison 1 team with a 3,500,000 mil rated team I have had some of their copper WRs blow past my Gold CB's and once with the ball the screen pans out with no way of catching the guy.

My kick returner is Gold N. Williams at level 5 with 56 speed and he can't outrun a Divison 1 opponent.

I'm not implying I should be destroying the team, but is it odd if my Gold cornerbacks can't cover and/or catch a copper WR?

5. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010

I played and collect the daily reward for 3 1/2 weeks and within a few days of the Gold reward...

It resets ### . Instead of having the counter on days... It reset with the month, I'm guessing. I had got a few days past the 750.

That hurt.

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I logged in every day too and never got the gold player?

7. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah...

Instead of counting down days...

It refreshed with the month... Which hurt... Just 3 days away... It's gone

Also... I just finished up a league and finished 2nd and hit collect for the 1000 gold and screen hung for a long time. I closed the game out... And lost the reward... It never went to my gold total and the collect screen league is gone and just join.

Bah... Lost a gold player twice now and now gold.

I love the game... The team means well.. But it hurts bad losing these perks we have earned.

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    MM can you help us at all? We logged in every day to get the gold player but didnt get it?

9. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    This is a very good point! I will talk with the team on Monday and see if we can't get this fixed ASAP. Thanks for the feedback, this is very helpful. Will respond back when I know what we can do.

10. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    OH GOD! That sounds horrible! I will check and see why this happening :confused:

11. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010

Thank you.", MM.

It seems when Sept switched to October the daily reward kicked you back to day 1 without allowing to get the gold pack. It did this to me as well.... Got like 2-3 days away and it refreshed. It's now at day 1.

I also had after I finished a league in 2nd place, I hit collect and when I did the screen hung and hung and hung so I closed the app. Once I reopened the app the collect button gone, league was gone, and my gold was gone... No reward collected.

Once again... Very very fun game. I play it daily and we appreciate your help. Thank you.

12. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Same thing happened to me for both items.

I also noticed the rebalanced player cards. Thats pretty cool, and im sure overall its better. But what stinks is I specifiaclly bought a DL who had the fumble punch perk just a day ago. i download the update and not only is the fumble punch perk gone, it wasnt even replaced with the higher chance for a fumble perk. :mad:

13. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah... It stings a bit when you losing something so valuable. Losing out on 2 gold packs plus 1000 gold hurt. Scares me from playing for the time being... Don't want to play for awhile to loose out on the rewards/progress.

Great arcsde/blitz style game. Just to to work out the kinks.

14. BBVG

BBVG Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Every time I coin battle regardless of which denomination it is, the opposing team is always 40 mil+ . My team is only worth 10.5 million. I don't mind a challenge but I don't stand a chance.

15. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Really want to get into this game but I don't know much about American football. I understand that there is offense and defense but how do you know what tactic to use?

16. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010

It's way more of an arcade game than a simulation. Like over the top crazy tackles, huge bombs, "buffs" that last a few seconds that give speed, power, jumping...

Games are short like 2 mins long. It's not hard to learn... In fact the game had a great tutorial that will give you the basics. The FTP model is very very very fair. It's a great game.

17. davegobe

davegobe Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Chemist
    Cleveland, OH
    Went to halftime winning against an opponent with the score 21-7, but the cut screen showed me up 21-0.

Attached Files:

18. davegobe

davegobe Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Chemist
    Cleveland, OH
    Never mind. I figured it out. That's the total league points I received.

19. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    #79 Karl Schmidt, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Hi MM,

my idea for an update:

I will take my bench players from first to second, third or fourth team (for example as farm team).

I will share the bench players for all 4 personal teams
    or transfer the players between my personal teams.

20. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    #80 Rain1dog, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    Found a bug... If I'm chasing a fast player and dive at them from behind, my defender will flip upside down and stay on the body of the offensive guy and get carried with the runner. It almost always give the offensive team a touchdown.

Once again if my defender is chasing and dive from behind... The offensive guy will just carry my guy until a TD. I'll have zero control either.