Universal Football Heroes Pro 2017 - featuring NFL Players (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MMarzola, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    And so the huge HUGE grind pay wall starts about 2 hours into game.

My team is worth 4.5 mil with 2 silvers and every team I play for 100 coins is all silver, unlimited skills, completely trash my team.

Sucks because it's a great game but one will have to sink some mad cash into the game to compete...

Deleted.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Mine started division 3 first game but the devs deserve money so I am ok with it.

3. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah they deserve money... But this isn't a 50.00 game... Or a 10.00 every few days until you realize you've spent 120.00 on a truly mobile game.

4. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    You can also play League Games every day to earn a lot of coins.

Also, I will look at the difficulty to see if we messed something up. It's hard to balance difficulty, maybe we made it to hard?

What are you struggling with?

5. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Finished the 2nd division and just attempted the 3rd. My team has a value of 4.9 mill with 1 gold (kicker), 2 average silver and all copper.

My league ranking is around 12,000 and have had 9 games-waiting- for last 19 hours and each game is 400 coins now.

Every team I play now for coins 50 for 100 or the 200 is against teams valued at 13 mill plus. Games end with scores of CPU high 30's and me 0-10 points. Dree Bree's is a copper...Top 5 QB in NFL history...

So now I average around 65 to 85 coins a game.

I would have to buy another 6-8 packs of 5.00 to stay competitive... For a short time... More than Ps4 or Alienware VR games. I'm all for making money, it's a slick game but it's one of those never ending cash sinks. I just wish the market was such that you all could sell a game for 5-15 dollars one time and be successful...

It's just to much for me. Good luck going forward, it's a fun game.

6. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Then the league to win a gold card is messed up.

I play 14 games pay over 2k in coins win 2-0 guy ahead of me is 3-0 and he wins the gold pack?

Why not auto play the games out...24 hours wasted

7. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Yeah, we are very disappointed in the way our league revisions turned out in the live game. We are making revisions this week to the League works and hope that you will be pleased with the changes. Basically, the two biggest issues is that too many people are cheating and players are not pressured to respond to games they receive as Challenges.

This will get fixed

8. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Hi Mmarzola,

I found a bug. After the 5 free plays I can't see the challenges. All games are then green and I see only what the game will be cost.

9. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Thanks Karl! We are working on this bug now. Will be shipping an update as soon as can get all the League bugs fixed. Sorry about this

10. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    We are currently wrapping up our first update for Football Heroes Pro 2017 - any bugs you are seeing that we need to fix?

Thanks

11. Karl Schmidt

Aug 31, 2011
    #31 Karl Schmidt, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Hi MMarzola,

sometime the game don't count my wins in league.

Sometime the players stand suddenly still in the play (this bug I saw although in FH 2016).

12. TerrierNation

TerrierNation New Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Is there going to be more cups in the update? Just defeated the fifth All Star Team in a nail biter. Also can't wait to see the improved leagues!

13. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I want to say thank you to the Dev Team sticking around and answering questions and keeping his/her chin up.

I'm sorry I came across as harsh, I just really love these games. I finally got my team up to 11 mill...

14. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Can you describe this bug to me? I think I fixed this, but I want to make sure. Thank you

15. Karl Schmidt

Aug 31, 2011
    I mean the player stand still if I start the first perk and then immediatly afterwards the second perk.

The wins don't count especially in the evening european time. Could be a problem with your database.

16. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Unfortunately, this update will not include a new Cup. We will however include some harder cups for you to play in the following update, hopefully soon. In the meantime play some League Mode and Coin Battles for a good challenge!

17. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    No worries! We say even nastier things about our own game than you did ;)

The only way to make things better is if we are brutally honest about what sucks and what is awesome! Thank you for providing feedback

18. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I also just got my first silver from the free pulls! Woot!

I bought a pack or two... To support you guys/gals.

I love rpg football games with a blitz style.

19. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Is there anyway we could possibly get 12 hour leagues?

Or if you play a game in the league and pay cash but other player won't respond... Let the CPU play it out...

I keep losing league matches because the teams I play don't respond to challenges.

20. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    It's frustrating to be number 1 all the way up until 20 minutes left and the guy below you leap frogs me by 76 points and I have 3 games left in waiting....

And I lose out...

Got to wait another full 24 hrs and to possibly have it happen again... It's happened a good 8-11 times.