Universal Football Heroes 2015 (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 7, 2013.

1. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    The Stadium bug sounds bad, I will check this out tomorrow in the office sorry about this.

What do you suggest we do with the Contract system to fix it?

2. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Increase the games in contract. (double for example)

3. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for the feedback, we are in the process of bouncing solution around now.

That is a good one, any other suggestions?

4. A Happy Cabbage

Jan 15, 2015
    #1324 A Happy Cabbage, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    Coin Doubler

Ok so pretty much before the update all I did was spam coin battles but after the update the contract system has me constantly doing sudden death in order to prevent contract loss (still think it's broken) and want to get the coin doubler since i dont do the coin battle anymore which it does not affect (Assuming that's correct) I remember someone saying here that it was indefinite but on the buy page it says temp so could I just get a confirmation that it is perm??

5. A Happy Cabbage

Jan 15, 2015
    #1325 A Happy Cabbage, Jun 7, 2015
    Also I'd like to thank the system for giving me a Gold 3 Dragon Master Shadow RB.
    NOW GVE ME A GOLD ROCKETMAN!
    PS. add more Cups I wanna see a 10M team!!

6. A Happy Cabbage

Jan 15, 2015
    #1326 A Happy Cabbage, Jun 7, 2015
    how high?? :D :D :D :D :D i have silver players in the real money slot am i close?? is it 3 Mil? im close to that as well! (currently at 2,761,520 with only 2 silvers players left) TELL MEEEEEEEE
    Also, you said something as win streak increases, AI increases, i have a 670-27 record and havent lost since probably 200 wins so how hard would the AI be for me? max i assume?

7. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Football Heroes Pro 2017 - featuring NFL Players out now!

The last game in the Football Heroes series is out now! We have worked tirelessly to address every piece of your feedback and Football Heroes Pro 2017 is a reflection of our efforts. We have made hundreds of improvements over last years game, including: Removing Player Contracts, Ball Tipping, Auto-Play option and much more. I hope you will download this years game and let me know what you think here Touch Arcade Forum - Football Heroes Pro 2017

DOWNLOAD - on the Apple App Store

DOWNLOAD - on the Google Play Store

2016 - 2017 NFL PLAYERS
    > Choose from over 2000+ active NFL Players - including the 2016 Rookies. Each player has their own special abilities, attributes and player photo.

CONTRACTS REMOVED
    > By popular demand we have removed Contract Management from Football Heroes PRO 2017. There is no longer a cost to maintain your team, so spend your coins on opening decks and buying your favorite NFL Players!

AUTO PLAY
    > Winning big in your league game and want to quickly move onto the next challenge? Or just want to watch your team dominate the gridiron? Turn on Auto Play with one touch and your AI Coach will handle all the action and play calling for you.

TIPPED BALLS
    > Passed balls can now be tipped to be caught by receivers or even intercepted, making the game more dynamic and exciting.

DAILY REWARDS
    > Log in each day for valuable coin rewards, boosts, plays and player cards!

MULTIPLE TEAMS
    > Build and switch between multiple teams to experiment with different lineups and strategies.

ONLINE LEAGUES
    > Take on players from all over the world in asynchronous online multiplayer! Join a league and rank up to become the League Legend. Win rewards such as player decks, coins and much more!

FULL CONTROL
    > Simple touchscreen controls let you control ALL the action on the field: run, pass, spin and tackle -- all at the touch of your fingertips.

CHALLENGING GAME MODES
    > Game modes that will keep you coming back for more: NEW 2017 Cup Mode, Quick Match, Sudden Death, Coin Battle and League Mode!

MULTIPLAYER
    > Play head-to-head over Wi-Fi. Major improvements to stability and fluidity.

LEVEL UP
    > Increase your players’ abilities by catching passes, making tackles and scoring touchdowns.

MANAGE YOUR TEAM
    > Sub in your favorite NFL Players and build the ultimate fantasy football team.

CUSTOMIZE
    > Upload a logo or change your team colors, city and name.

COLLECT
    > Each player comes with their own unique abilities. Keep an eye out for rare cards with custom art!

INCREDIBLE SUPER MOVES
    > Over 50 incredible moves including Fumble Tackle, Fire Pass, Power Push, Distraction and many more!

CROSS-DEVICE PLAY
    > Cross-device syncing: play with the same teams on your smartphone or tablet.

8. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Release it on the tvOS perhaps ?

9. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    That is the plan! We will be releasing details about Football Heroes Online soon (iPhone, iPad and TVos)

10. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Football Heroes Online - BETA

Football Heroes Online will be the first Football game on Mobile that supports realtime multiplayer over Cellular or Wi-fi and we need your help by joining the BETA test. You can have a big impact on the quality of the final game. If you are interested, please respond with your email address, Private Message me, or you can reach out to us here or at [email protected]. Within the next couple of days invites will be sent out to download the beta (iPhone, iPad or Android). Let us know if you are on iOS or Android. Thank you.

If you have questions or feedback let me know and Thank You in advance for your help!

Attached Files: