Universal Football Heroes 2015 (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 7, 2013.

1. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Hey Rashanii - sorry about that. We will be able to fix your account. Please send an email to: [email protected] and we will get you fixed up ASAP

2. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    We did not create that team. Someone obviously bought a lot of decks but have not played the game very much.

3. Rashanii

Rashanii Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Done. Thanks!

4. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Can you get Gold players in the Draft, has anyone seen any? What about the advanced packs, how often have gold players appeared?

5. davegobe

davegobe Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Chemist
    Cleveland, OH
    I've only seen one Gold player in the draft since the update, and I've been checking a few times each day. The price was over 10,000 coins for that player (forgot to take a screenshot at the time).

According to the description of the Premium Pack ($4.99), you get five player cards with at least one Gold player.

6. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Cool, I personally haven't seen any gold cards in the draft yet. I meant the advanced pack that has "chance for gold". I wonder what the odds of gold cards is.

7. Coolice

Coolice Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2013
    My $0.02

If you want us to try out new players?
    Make players to cost less or less games to purchase.
    We win 270 coins per game with coin doubler playing good teams.
    They cost up to 6000 coins. and there are 18 starting players.
    How many games we must play to buy and try new players?
    And how many points we gain per game per players to upgrade? May be 1,000 to 1500?
    But most of them below 500.
    It takes how games to max out? Way too many.

And they retire after how many games?

Therefore, my son and I stop playing this game.

We will come back if game is easier to get new players.
    But you are right. Playing with same players over and over gets old too.

8. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2013
    ^agree with these points..

9. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Gold players do show in the Free Agent draft, but you need a very high value to get them to appear in the Free Agent list.

Every Premium Pack comes with a Gold Player and sometimes more.

10. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    You can buy a Basic Deck for 1000 Hero Coins
    Or an Advanced Deck for 3000 Hero Coins

Buying Decks is a great way to get new players!

Also, if you want to try and earn a lot of coins I recommend playing Coin Battle matches, although those matches can be challenging.

Great for the feedback, I will discuss this tomorrow with the team. And thanks for playing Football Heroes.

11. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Hi MMarzola,

I think found a bug.

If I change my Kicker Sparky (Level 3) with M. Rollins (Level 6) they have different stats. (see the attach files)

The same problem I found by other players.

Which stats are right?
    Different stats if the players in and out?

Attached Files:

12. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Oops. I've been playing with my weaker players, less valuable players, for more of a challenge and to save my gold players from retirement. I'll put them back and see if some new gold players appear. Thanks

13. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    When you compare two players during a substitution, it compares their level 1 base stats and not the players leveled up stats.

14. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Thats not enirely true. The player going out is level 1, the player going in is their actual level.

15. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    Why? I will compare the actual stats.

16. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    DOH! I looked at the code and you are right! Good catch. We will have to fix this in a future update.

Thanks

17. davegobe

Apr 2, 2009
    Chemist
    Cleveland, OH
    @MMarzola Have you thought about implementing daily rewards? Say, certain amount of coins each consecutive day you log in. Then, after 15-20 days you get a player card.

18. davegobe

Apr 2, 2009
    Chemist
    Cleveland, OH
    I'm starting to like the retirement system & there's more strategy to decide what position(s) need filling first. Do I sell retiring players before their value drops to get more coins? My high level players from before the update are getting sold for new recruits. Also, I find myself not using players during a game near top level so they don't gain XP. Definitely more strategy than just grinding.

19. RedHoodedSinner

RedHoodedSinner Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Agree, I have been playing coin match while routinely rotating my squad. When I have enough coins I buy the advance packed. It is good value because 2/3 player cqrds that you get is silver or higher. I have been lucky enough to get some gold players. I have been growing my bench ever since then.

Would be thrilled if in the next iteration bench is grouped by position as hoarding benchwarmers seems to become a trend now.

Also want to let you know that Interceptor (5 intercept in a game) achievement is broken. I played the kitten with the sole purpose of unlocking this. I got 6 int but no achievement.

20. tak437

tak437 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I agree the bench by position would be nice, but i just go to the starting lineup and hit "sub" i can them flip through all the positions players.

Any idea how many (estimate?) advanced packs have you bought and how many gold players have you received?