Universal Football Heroes 2015 (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 7, 2013.

1. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    I am adding this to the bug list :)

2. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Downloaded and extremely enjoy it, well made

3. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Good catch on the typo!

Q1 - you can swap out players by tapping on the player you want from your bench or from an open pack and tap the Sub button or tapping the green checkmark

Q2 - this bug has been added to the DB

Q3 - we need to improve the look of this interface.

Q4 - yes we need to tutorialize more elements. We are going to implement some video tutorials to walk people through these types of elements.

4. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    I was also wondering what makes the team value fluctuate? I just started the pro division going in at 234,000 after the game was over, which I won't my value dropped to 196,000.

Also iPad mini runs great and surprising my iPhone 4 does great too. The only difference I've noticed is when you kickoff or punt the kicker freezes in place until you change players.

Also longer quarters would be good too

5. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I'd much prefer tapped tooltips, as per sbxsat's suggestion.

6. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Downloading, looks fun.

7. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    A few of the GC achievements don't seem to be working. Specifically I did not receive the achievement for completing the tutorial nor for winning the rookie division.

Also, at end of game when it shows you how many coins you win, one game I had more than what was on the screen but no option to scroll to see all the reasons why I received coins (if that makes sense).

8. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Good call. We should try this

9. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Absolutely loving this game, but I'm curious to see how (if?) the free-to-play pay model effects the game as I get further into it. I'll have no problem buying IAP (and changing my rating to 5 stars) if the game really is as balanced (fair) as it seems so far. And so far this seems to be the best football game on IOS.

10. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Always nice when devs listen ;) Thanks!

11. revolverblue85

Aug 10, 2012
    I've played through 3 divisions. No IPA needed.

12. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    These bugs, must be fixed! To the bugkilling machine... oh wait, I am already sitting in the bugkilling machine!

13. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Bought and loving it, also bought the doubler to help out with the dev, totally worth it!

Wish it was universal though, oh well, no sweat, lol

14. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Favorite Special Move/Perk

What is your favorite special move/perk?

Thunder Bomb is mine. When a bunch of defenders are chasing you and drop the Thunder Bomb behind you. SIZZLE SIZZLE SIZZLE ;)

Makes me laugh some times

15. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    #75 Mr. Charley, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    In another one of my games, the scrolling actually worked. Don't know if that means anything for the bug fix...

2 suggestions if I may.
    I'll start by saying this is THE ONLY game that it does not bother me to still have an ad after purchasing the coin doubler. Normally I would ask for your head on a platter but it really is only the 1 ad at halftime and almost feels suitable with the "halftime show". However, I'm only getting the same ad every single game. If you're going to keep ads for oaying customers, any chance of having different ads show up? I dunno, may be a silly request but seeing the same ad over and over again becomes annoying. Not sure annoying is the right word but you get what I mean (I hope) ;)

Second: Any way at the halftime screen, you show some stats like you do at end of game? That halftime screen feels empty and could benefit from some stats to fill it up and would also add to the ambience. Just a thought.

Oh. And 1 more question. There is a GC achievement for buying a gold deck. Can't seem to see any decks other than bronze and silver...

Other GC achievements not unlocking: buy a bronze pack and also a silver pack. Neither one works.

Ok. Thay's it for now. Absolutely am loving this game :)

16. revolverblue85

Aug 10, 2012
    That's weird I get different ads all the time.

17. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Really? I get Candy Crush Saga EVERY single game.
    Maybe I need to d/l that game and play it so I start getting different ads? :)

18. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

If Meltdown isn't fixed, this is going to be my GOTW. It's so fun

One thing I'd like is a switch to nearest player button. As others have said, it's hard to switch to a player in the midst of a play, so a button that would switch to the player closest to the ball would be useful.

19. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I think they should make it so a single tap anywhere on the screen, but not on any player, auto switches to the player closest to the ball. Then when you hold and drag, it moves the current player as normal.

Edit: but that is the way you punch, isn't it? Well I think that just moving into an opposing player should autopunch anyway.

20. revolverblue85

Aug 10, 2012
    My biggest problem with switching players is the lag back. The player is running you select I that player stops and you have to try to catch that silver player wih a bronze and it's not gonna work