iPhone Foosball Hero Now Available + Promo Codes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nenadkatic, Sep 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Hi everyone --- Foosball Hero is now out and available at AppStore for $1.99. Hope you'll like it :)
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/foosballhero/id390969192
    This time we can offer two promo codes for the fastest two visitors:
    E7LMY9YJKMWF
    KEWT9W7A396K

Let us know what you think of the game at: support @ foosballhero . com
    We'll try to save more promo codes for the rest of you. :)

Foosball Hero brings excitement and action of the real-world Foosball game to your iPad ! It's fast, noisy, engaging, rusty, dirty and squeaky - just like the old Foosball table at your favorite bar !

Game features realistically rendered full scale (11 players a side) table, fast-paced 3D graphics and physics, realistic sounds with attention to detail and fine-tuned gameplay for both beginners and pro-likes.

More info: www.foosballhero.com

Video teaser with gameplay:

And some screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Caprone

Caprone Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2010
    E7LMY9YJKMWF taken!
    I'll drop here a comment as soon as i try it!
    Thanks!

3. rogerchiu

rogerchiu Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Assistant Manager
    Hong Kong
    All gone. Really want to try this and leave review.

4. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    The other code was lurked :mad: This looks great!
    Would love to read some impressions.

5. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Please leave some impressions. I own the other two iPad foosball iPad games, not sure I need another.

6. Santa's Back In Town

hi everyone... managed to save one more promo code for you: A77RPW6JJJRL
    have fun and don't forget to spread the word :)

7. tecwrtr

tecwrtr Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Senior Technical Writer
    Richmond, VA
    Game Impressions

Thanks for the code! I really like the game. I've been a foosball player for about 10 years now and your physics are really realistic! The controls are smooth, and fun to use. I'm not crazy about the graphics - seems like the players are a little small, but maybe I'm just not coordinated enough. I'll keep working on it! But overall I would give it 4.5/5 stars!

8. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Thank you for the code. I own a foosball table and have been playing for about twenty years.

This is a very good representation of the actual game. The table and players have a nice worn look to them. Ball physics are very good and the rods move, spin as you would expect.

I like that there are several options for player placement as well as several options for the game.

There are two other very good foosball games in the store and I would put this one rig with them. Illusion Labs has the slickest looking game but is not has overall realistic, as the other two. This game is priced right and is worth a try.

9. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Thank you for the code. I like the game. It has a faster pace comparing to the Illusion Labs version. What I miss is a simple statistics (winnings/losses). A fast goal replay (as an option or easily dismissible) would be nice.

10. cloudcastles

cloudcastles Well-Known Member

May 16, 2010
    Would have been nice to try, but I don't suppose there are any more codes left....

11. Rate Us In AppStore Please :)

Hi, and thanks everyone for your impressions - glad that you like it and will work to implement your suggestions in the next update.
    It would be great if you had a minute to also write your impressions in AppStore or at least rate the game - that would help get more store presence and customer confidence.
    It might help sales a bit which would come very handy, as this game development was a one-man show on a $300 budget and countless hours (hope it doesn't look that low budget, hehe) and I look forward to add new >awesome< features to Foosball Hero as well as to start working on several new games - all very exciting stuff but enthusiasm can only get you so far when a day has only 24 hours and you have only one brain and two hands to count on :)

So - thanks for your feedback and help in spreading the word.
    As for more promo codes, they are seriously thinning out, but --- as always, if some of codes doesn't get used, this forum will be the first place they might appear. :)

Cheers