Universal follow.trail (by Gregory Pykacz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by rajieru, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Zunda

Zunda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Hello dev!

I have seen a few times you added "secret" things for updates. Though cleared 80 levels so far, I have yet to find even one of them.

Would you share some hints on it?

2. rajieru

rajieru Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2017
    Hey Zunda!

The "???" in the updates descriptions are hits to the mata-puzzle that is hidden in the game and it will most likelly stay this way forever :p I think I made it too hard and it would require too much effort to solve it, but who knows ;) Also with each update I'm "giving away for free" a meta-puzzle piece but it is still possible to miss it entirely so keep your eyes open.

Also beating 80 levels is something so congratulations and thank you for playing!

3. rajieru

Jul 18, 2017
  4. rajieru

Jul 18, 2017
    Achievements support for follow.trail is now live!

I’ve added 13 achievements for you to unlock. And I just want to point out that one of them is my way of saying THANK YOU to one of the players out there who spend lots of time playing - znonymous - whoever you are thank you!

I'm still working on new updates so if you would like to help you can still sing up for beta tests here:
    https://forums.toucharcade.com/threads/update-beta-follow-trail-prepare-to-be-puzzled.323601/

THANK YOU ALL! :)

5. rajieru

Jul 18, 2017
    #105 rajieru, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    iOS 12 and iPhone XS / XS Max support for follow.trail is now live!

This update is me just making sure that game works and looks great on the iOS 12 and on the new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. I've tweaked Haptic Feedback here and there a little as well.

Since Apple will require it soon I've also added the Privacy Policy :cool:
    http://devout.one/followthetrail/privacy

follow.trail do not collect, store or share any of your data.
    It never has and it never will.
    Period.

The final update I'm working on will be the DARK THEME for the game. If you would like to help you can still sing up for beta tests here:
    https://forums.toucharcade.com/threads/update-beta-follow-trail-prepare-to-be-puzzled.323601/

THANK YOU ALL! :)

6. rajieru

Jul 18, 2017
    New DARK MODE update for follow.trail is now live!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hey everyone! It's been a fun month for me. Releasing a new update for a month, every single week was a challenging task for a solo indie dev who works on the games only in free time but I've learned a lot from this experience. This was my final update so future updates will be just maintenance I think. I'm always open for your comments and ideas so please let me know here if anything comes to your mind. And here's a recap all updates I've done in the past month:
    • New Dark Mode - Now all of the thousands of available levels can be played with a dramatic new look that helps you focus on the puzzles. Turn it on in the Level Selection pane to enjoy a beautiful appearance that is also easy on your eyes.
    • Game Center Achievements - 13 new achievements for you to unlock, including some special challenges dedicated to the most devoted players. Gotta Get 'Em All!
    • Haptic Feedback - a new feedback that provides you a better understanding of the game and its rules. Simply play to feel the difference.
    • New devices support - just making sure that game works and looks great on the iOS 12 and the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max.
    • Privacy Policy Update - follow.trail do not collect, store or share any of your data. It never has and it never will. Period.
    • ??? - something for you to Collaborate, Combine, Decode, Order and Read...

I think now I'm ready to go back to my other game I was working on. I hope I'll be able to share more in the near future so see you all soon!

THANK YOU PLAYING!!! :)

7. rajieru

Jul 18, 2017
    --- HOLIDAY SALE - 70% OFF ---

follow.trail has a lower price for a limited time so grab it from the AppStore while it last!
    Spread the word if you can! That means the world to me! ;)

Thank you for playing and Merry Christmas! :)

8. rajieru

Jul 18, 2017
    Hello again!

This holidays follow.trail is FREE! It's like 100% off from original price of 2.99 :p

Go grab it from the AppStore when you can and as always please spread the word!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/follow-trail/id1248146448

Thank you for playing! ;)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!