Folder Lock - The first discreet folder and lock system for iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by SuperNU, Oct 2, 2013.

1. SuperNU

SuperNU Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    #1 SuperNU, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
    We just released newest app Folder Lock, the first discreet folder with secure vault for iOS 7 users.

[​IMG]
    App Store Link

Folder Lock password protects images, video, and confidential information on iOS device, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Unlike other privacy apps on the Apple App Store, Folder Lock™ come with a discreet lock type looks like normal folder app on iOS7, which the first app from its kind. As it named for, this app is a folder to keep all secret media and information in one place behind a security system. Inside the app, Folder Lock™ has 9 module in there includes photo&video, note, contact, password, to-dos, location, audio, private browser & downloader, and the last one, secret message -- which use to send encoded message and decode secret message from other Folder Lock users.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Features and functions were designed to be easy-to-use. When user first open Folder Lock™, they have to choose and tap on 4 app icons to set as their own password. After they verify the password, user can start create a new album or adding images from camera roll into the app. Also can take new photos directly from the app too. With bluetooth sharing support, user can transfer files from iPhone to iPad as well. Folder Lock didn’t secure just photo and video, there are numerous other options, as well, as we mentioned above. Folder Lock™ have many function and features but with tutorial integration, user will know what to do next in each module.

Folder Lock™ is now available 2 versions, a free version and a full version

If you have an suggest, it would be helpful for us to improve it in the next update.

Thank you​

Attached Files:

2. Mattjhonson

Mattjhonson New Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Lock iOS apps and Everthing

I've a jailbroken iPhone 5 running on iOS 7.1.1. Currently I'm using this jailbreak tweak: JR locker, because it locks almost everything available on your iDevice. As said here on TechZend that "JRLocker tweak helps you to password protect your iOS apps, default apps, settings, hidden services, iTunes store, camera and almost everything". I'll also try your recommended app, also reply to this thread if it's useful for my iPhone 5.:)