Fml

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Osujxu, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    What are your fml moments in idevice gaming? Here's mine:

Today, while playing the fourth mission on Highborn for the 4th time, I thought I finally had the strategy to beat the mission. After two hours of play, I finally defeated Foglio and just had to take the castle. Feeling relieved I just hit end turn. But out of nowhere a militia unit appeared back in the keep the next turn and killed trillian, thus causing me to lose the game and another 2 hours. FML

2. Remember checkpoints!

3. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    I had just beaten a level on Angry Birds, the last one I needed to get 3* on, and my device ran out of battery!

Same thing happened yesterday on Tilt to Live, I beat my highscore by a few million, then BAM, it died without saving!!

FML bigtime

4. kaboom132

kaboom132 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    I played about 2 hours of Chaos Rings without knowing that you had to save, then lost to the 4th boss, effectively wiping those 2 hrs.

5. gen1521

gen1521 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    internet stalking
    Tokyo, Japan
    When all my achievements on COD zombies got erased the last time that I accidentally deleted the app. I don't wanna lose it again especially now, only 4 left :D