Universal Flying Tank (by David Peroutka/Hexage)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Feb 23, 2024.

1. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    Deluxe pack for Japanese people is 1,660 yen...
    Isn't it too expensive?

2. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    For me it was $15 plus tax which is basically $17. It all depends on if it’s worth it to you. For me it was worth it. iOS games are very inexpensive really. This game is what it should be I think. It’s a full fledged game. Lots of replay value.
    Then again, I way over spend lol. So I may not be the best judge. It certainly is a good game. I also bought it instantly. So not sure where the game would have stopped if I didn’t pick up the deluxe.

3. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio

hahaha! Lost Socks!! Yes that’s right thanks totally slipped my mind. There were so many purged games that i miss. Now that epic is finally brining fortnite back to ios maybe just maybe Infinity Blade 1-3 will get readded to the store. Still salty how that went down and was removed.

Flying Tank is still also very dope it gets crazy later. They deff dont make games like this very often.

sebgo likes this.
  4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

VirtualBoyFreak, elcrazy and sebgo like this.
  5. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Looks good; controls are responsive, both relative touch and using Joy-Cons; emits an old mobile/Flash shooter game vibe, which is good; offers a good variety of upgradable and unlockable weapons, as well as the available tanks I didn't get to unlock.

I couldn't help it but feel bad about the tiny critters either being shot in the air or falling to their splashing deaths (funny how I read about but Vladimir Komarov earlier, before noticing them falling on the floor), though.

Unfortunately, this is definitely not for me, it's just not my type of shooter; even after playing through three or four missions, it's not keeping me interested. I agree it feels a bit like Sine Mora, I think it's because of the bullets style and explosions.

Might give it a go at another time to finish the available free missions. Glad to see it as GotW, I expected that'd be the one. (Y)

6. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I'm curious, with so many tanks to choose from, which ones others are enjoying the most, and any purchases/upgrades you are really loving? I'm about maxed 9ut the first one and really like it but haven't really explored the others too much. Maybe I am overwhelmed by the choices

7. Aravon17

Aravon17 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2014
    This is a Gem among gems!

After a single mission, I went and bought the Premium pkg. I just gotta support this kind of gaming artist!

Fantastic stuff!

elcrazy and Boardumb like this.
  8. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Does anyone know how to use the Wardozer? How do I crush enemies?

9. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Reminds me of Einhänder. Ah, the memories...