Universal Fly Away - [Free BETA. Testers wanted]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by razmobi, Dec 30, 2017.

1. razmobi

razmobi Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    #1 razmobi, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Hey All,

After a very long! development cycle, our new game, Fly Away is finally ready for beta!
    Feel free to enter your itunes email on this form below or pm me your itunes email and name and we will add you to test flight. any feedback, features or bugs please feel free to let us know :)

iOS Beta Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoRITM5bRmwqk1IHXpk8X1JmCQP32d_c7yqYLCTwi_NgsUCA/viewform

Fly Away
    • 5 Beautifully crafted worlds
    • Dynamic weather and lighting, fly from day through to night, sunshine to thunderstorms.
    • Control/Game Pad support (optional)
    • Collect upgrades along the way including the helmet, magnet and fairy dust!
    • Simple flight controls, fly up back and around!
    • Smooth and fluid physics based game-play
    • Over 50 Fairy Costumes to collect
    • Beautiful sounds and music, each world has its own soundtrack to reflect the mood.
    • Proceduraly generated levels
    • Challenge friends, Top the global leader-boards!

iOS Beta form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoRITM5bRmwqk1IHXpk8X1JmCQP32d_c7yqYLCTwi_NgsUCA/viewform

Some Screens :
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
  3. TLR

TLR Member

May 9, 2017
    Just played the beta, it's a beautiful game, quite fast. Will give some more feedback after I play it a bit more

4. TLR

TLR Member

May 9, 2017
    So have had the chance to play it some more, starts off quite difficult but got the hang of it very quickly. Love the game, the only thing I would recommend is moving the power up button lower in the screen, as it feels quite out of the way while playing.

5. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    Thanks for the feedback TLR i'll look at implementing this :)