Flowering Tree Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by GreyHeader72, Apr 21, 2015.

1. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Hello again Apple Community!

My name is Veronika. I am new to the developer world and I love reading mac forums.In the name of Spring I have created a fun, puzzle like Flowering Tree puzzle game for your Mac with designs was beautiful as spring itself. This game is another look at my previous game Mystery Crypt Halloween Puzzle for iPhone/Android: http://greyheadstudio.com/mystery-crypt/
    It’d be amazing if as many people as possible could see it.
    Please check it out and leave me some feedback!
    on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flowering-tree/id980988820?ls=1&mt=12

How often do you use your logical thinking skills in everyday life? Probably very little or not at all. Well, Greyheadstudio got you covered! Flowering tree Puzzle Game is a great modern way to challenge those dead brain cells while enjoying beautiful designs and graphics.
    It all starts with a beautiful flowering tree that you see on the meadow on a rosy sunrise. Unfortunately, this lovely plant is the last of its kind due to its secret magic abilities! That’s right! The tree is capable of healing wounds and scars , which is why the tree is secretly called The Tree of Life. And here’s the thing: The whole magic hides in its branches and leafs.
    But your help is needed! In order for the tree to remain as beautiful and to flower as rapid, you need to take care of it and heal its broken branches. The goal is to connect as many broken branches as possible and keep the tree healthy and luscious. The more branches you connect, the more points you get. But it isn’t as easy as it seems: The branches are all twisted and mixed up, so it takes brains and requires some thinking to rotate the branches correctly to form a strong and healthy stem. Don’t forget to be quick! You only have a limited amount of time for each level. For more points you can use different bonuses that help you connect more branches in smaller periods of time.
    Seems like a lot of responsibility to take care of the magic plant…Don’t worry, you won’t be alone! Meet Blue-your loyal feathery companion who will guide you through the tutorial and stay with you on your mission.

I had so much fun making the game and I really appreciate reviews in the AppStore!

Attached Files: