Universal Flower (by Annapurna Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalwastebasket, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Kristavet

Kristavet Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Wow, it was one of the best indie game on PS

2. Someon

Someon Active Member

Oct 4, 2017
    #22 Someon, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Strange..I’ve been visiting this forum few times a week for last year and a half..and never felt like writing here before even if enjoyed or been dissapointed with a lot of games.. just until now, and this.
    This game is strange..made me smiling during play in a special way.. it was much better than I thought it will and yet..it’s very dissapointing. Great engine is put down by medicore level design and their structure. It is also very short..feels like great idea was underdeveloped.. which is a shame. but after thinking about it..maybe it is advantage? This unfulfilness? Not so sure yet. Also thinking about deeper meaning of this. There is one or two. Not sure if fully understand it yet or is it valuable (for the moment while on level 6 I felt like someone is trying to put in my head some cliche ecological b###sht, but it’s not that)
    I don’t know if I will play it in a week from now, but it really is special in a way. Thank you creators of ‚Flower’.