Android FlickADrink - Wild west bartending

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Vanille Games, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Vanille Games

Vanille Games New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Hey, my name is Ville!

I'm developing my first mobile game, FlickADrink. I'm looking for people to test, and give feedback on the early version.

Free download from the Google Play store

FlickADrink is going to be a collection of western minigames with pixel graphics.

V0.2 contains:
    • Bartending game, where you swipe/flick drinks to customers based on what they order. They might get all rowdy and fighty, if you're too slow, or screw up the order. Fighting customers have to be tapped out, before they reach the counter and start fighting. The saloon is dirty and empty in the beginning and it's your job to buy furniture, tables (passive income), decorations and service upgrade, which affect the gameplay.
    • A train is leaving the station and some cargo is still sitting on the pier. Swipe them on the train before it leaves the station and earn some extra cash.
    • Town map where the locations are minigames. Currently contains saloon, general store and railway station.
    • Google scoreboard for the saloon minigame.
    • Several Google achievement.

Plans for future:
    • Darts
    • Dice
    • Cards
    • High noon duels
    • Fist fighting
    • Racing after bank robbers with horses

Mandatory "In development note". The game is still missing several effects, features, SFX, some music and has bugs.

All feedback is very welcome!

2. Vanille Games

Vanille Games New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    #2 Vanille Games, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    Download new version on Google Play!

v0.21

- Updated the UIs to use text instead of icons.
    - Added first version of a task list.
    - Added first version of Darts.
    - Made several game features to be unlocked incrementally.
    - Removed main menu and moved it's features to the town view.
    - Simplified the throwable object code, to increase fps.
    - Removed "throw control" and "throw power" from upgrades and made them static, because feedback has shown that the early experience was hindered by those "skills" being bad at the start of the game.
    - Added an makeshift Ad consent, since Unreal Engine doesn't have native blueprint/C++ support for Google consent SDK yet.

UI changes:
    New UI 1
    New UI 2
    New UI 3

3. Vanille Games

Vanille Games New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Here's my first ever DevLog for FlickADrink!

v0.3 Darts with opponents
    • Implemented darts 501 game. The player can choose a wager of 10-50 gold and 1-3 AI opponents to play against. The winner takes all!
    • Made town map texts high resolution.
    • Modified privacy policy text on start screen.
    • Fixed several minor bugs and made adjustments.

4. Vanille Games

Vanille Games New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    FlickADrink is now out of development and version 1.0 has been released on Google Play! Please go download it and let me know what you think!

Get it on Google Play

Release trailer: