flick fishing question.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by StealthKill47, Jul 27, 2009.

1. StealthKill47

StealthKill47 New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    how do i get to the tuned ducks? i have all the trophy's for both types of tournaments now what do i do?

2. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    wrong thread. And i havent played flick fishing in awhile. maybe i should play it again.

3. StealthKill47

StealthKill47 New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    ah sorry. will try in a different thread. wasnt paying attention when i posted this lol.

4. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Touch the lighthouse on the main map and you should be able to find the ducks.

5. swigo8

swigo8 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Pocket God island (NYC)
    Touch teh lighthouse until it turns on and starts spinning, then look where the light shines, and when it shines in the trees, ull see some ducks appear in the trees, click them and then ull be there. if u dont click them the first time its fine, u can click them again next time or any otehr time.

I dont know wat they do though... its just the sounds of the games. kinda wierd

wat do they do?

6. StealthKill47

StealthKill47 New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    cool thanks i figured it out and i just caught old mog! 82.5 lbs! i would die if i actually caught a catfish that size out of a pond.

7. Immanueldk

Immanueldk Member

Aug 10, 2009

When I press down on the lighthouse, nothing happening. can it be I need to win the extreme modes tournaments firsT??

8. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

You need to be in normal mode and the tutorial mode has to be switched off. Then when you're on the Go Fishing map you need to double tap the lighthouse.