Flick Baseball by Freeverse

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by salsamd, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exalep

exalep Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    I really hope they don't dissappoint...

2. lydia

lydia Active Member

May 28, 2009
    Just dropping in to say that unfortunately Flick Baseball is still in the process of being approved by Apple. It was submitted last week within our usual submittal process and it appears as though they must really be backed up. We're just as upset that it's not available when we thought it was going to be, so please be patient! We've all seen this happen before, when submisions are racked up and the App Store gets overwhelmed, so it could drop anytime.

Thanks again for understanding, we're excited you guys want to play baseball so much! We are also excited for it to finally go live. ;)

3. bosox412

bosox412 Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    tell us when its approved please

4. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. I will be buying this as soon as it is released. The approval process seems to be taking much longer lately as I have noticed the delays with several games that I am waiting for.

5. bosox412

Jun 9, 2009
    i will also be buying it ASAP. i was following this all the way through during the times where there was no news at all and everyone thought it was canned

6. Derochea72

Derochea72 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    I thought it was canned

7. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Should this game be added to the "Announced Long Ago But Will Be Coming In A Long Time" group with Splinter Cell and Mirror's Edge?

8. strato g

strato g Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    #188 strato g, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    She's absolutely right, guys. I was just thinking about all this yesterday. You can' really blame the game developers, for delays. Apple is the real source of everyone's frustration. That's the one thing you can say about the console games is that when a release date is given, that's the date. So, maybe when the idevices are taken more seriously in the gaming world, this will change. I say this because the customer base will be much greater and less tolerant of such delays.

9. heffdog116

heffdog116 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    South Florida
    Will an iPad version of this be released eventually or just buy this and 2x it?

10. bosox412

Jun 9, 2009
    dont the mods/admins, have the power to delete these posts, this thread became very messy and with many arguments, cant the mods just delete those posts?

and to those of you wondering when it will be out, follow freeverse's twitter, they will announce it on that most likely

11. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

We'll get a new thread when the game is released, not much sense in attempting to cull this release rage now.

12. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #192 ImNoSuperMan, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    Hi,

Moved the highly educational posts by professor Natron onto another thread. Didnt want his ideas to be restricted to only those who bothered to check this game. Hopefully the whole of Appstore dev community will learn a thing or two now, not just freeverse :)

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=53941

And no more offtopic posts in this thread. Its a thread for Flick Baseball. Please keep your posts limited to queries about this game only and not about how a dev should market his/her game and what should he/she chose to share with the gamers.

Thanks.

IMNS

13. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Damn, and I was taking copious notes for a possible Doctoral thesis on app store marketing. How can I continue without those masterful business nuggets?

14. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    Nuggets of something, that's for sure.

Anyway, looking forward to Flick Baseball. Hopefully it's out soon. :rolleyes:

15. Harpgliss

Harpgliss Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

ImNoSuperMan, great job with moving the posts over to its own thread.

My apologies for adding to the content moved, hopefully this thread will go on in a civil way.

David

16. heffdog116

heffdog116 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    South Florida
  17. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009