Flash Giveaway: Retroman PRO NES Emulator - 100% Off!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by kotsoum, Jul 8, 2024.

1. kotsoum

kotsoum Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    #1 kotsoum, Jul 8, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
    Hey retro gaming enthusiasts!

I'm excited to announce a special event for Retroman, the premium NES emulator for iOS.
    For a limited time, we're offering the PRO version completely FREE of charge!

This is our way of saying thank you to our amazing community and giving everyone a chance to experience Retroman at its fullest.

To claim your FREE PRO version:
    1. Download Retroman from the App Store: App Store Link
    2. Open the app and tap the "crown" icon to access the upgrade section
    3. Tap "Upgrade to PRO" (the In-App Purchase is FREE during this event)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, TouchArcade community,

I am a software developer with a profound passion for retro gaming, particularly the NES era. After extensive development, I am pleased to introduce Retroman, a new NES emulator for iOS devices.

Retroman has been designed to provide an authentic NES experience while leveraging the capabilities of modern iOS devices. Key features include:

• High-precision virtual controls for responsive gameplay
    • Full NES mapper support, ensuring compatibility with the entire NES library
    • Optimized performance for smooth, lag-free emulation
    • iCloud synchronization for saved states
    • External gamepad support for enhanced authenticity
    • Customizable video and audio settings
    ROM loading is straightforward: users can save .nes files to their device via the Files app, or utilize the 'Open In' feature from other iOS applications.

Retroman is now available on the App Store: App Store link

As both the developer and an enthusiast, I am keen to receive feedback from this knowledgeable community. I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on Retroman's performance, feature set, and overall user experience, particularly in comparison to other NES emulators you may have used. Your insights will be invaluable in guiding future updates and improvements.

I welcome any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. kotsoum

Feb 1, 2015
    #2 kotsoum, Jul 11, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
    Hello retro gaming enthusiasts!

I'm excited to announce a significant update for Retroman that brings several improvements and new features based on your valuable feedback.

What's New in Retroman v2.1.3:
    1. New Gamepad Connection View: Easily check the status of your Bluetooth controller connection.
    2. Enhanced Stability: Fixed crashes related to specific NES mappers for a smoother gaming experience.
    3. Enhanced Compatibility: Fixed minor mapper issues for improved game compatibility and stability.
    4. Performance Boost: Resolved memory issues for improved app performance and stability.
    5. UI Improvements: Adjusted positioning of Start/Select buttons for better usability.
    6. Various minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
    We're constantly working to improve your retro gaming experience. Your feedback has been instrumental in shaping these updates, and we're grateful for your continued support.

If you've tried the new version, we'd love to hear your thoughts. Are there any other features or improvements you'd like to see in future updates?

You can download or update Retroman on the App Store: App Store link

Thank you for being part of the Retroman community!

3. kotsoum

Feb 1, 2015
    New Update: Retroman v2.1.4 Released!

I'm excited to announce a new update that brings some significant improvements, especially for our iPad users:

Key Updates:
    1. Full Screen Support for iPad: Experience your favorite NES games in landscape mode with a fully optimized, edge-to-edge display.
    2. General Performance Improvements: As always, we've made some under-the-hood tweaks to ensure smoother gameplay.
    We're constantly working to make Retroman the best NES emulator for iOS, and your feedback is a crucial part of that process. If you've had a chance to try the new update, we'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you for your continued support!

4. kotsoum

Feb 1, 2015
    LAST CHANCE ALERT: Retroman PRO Giveaway

Attention retro gamers! This is your last chance to grab Retroman PRO absolutely FREE!

In just a few hours, Retroman PRO returns to its regular price. Don't let this pixel-perfect opportunity slip away!

Download now and level up your retro gaming experience!

Remember: Once it's gone, it's gone.

5. kotsoum

Feb 1, 2015
    Giveaway ended - Your Support Levels Up Retroman!

Thank you all for participating in the Retroman PRO giveaway! Your enthusiasm and support have been incredible. While the free offer for the PRO version has ended, Retroman continues to evolve thanks to your feedback.

For those who missed out, Retroman is still available for FREE with the option to buy the PRO version for a modest cost.

Keep gaming, and stay tuned for future updates and improvements!