iPad Flash games you think could be made for and fun on the iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by break5, Sep 27, 2008.

1. break5

break5 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    There are a lot of flash games you can play on your computer, but you obviously can't on your iPhone. It would be cool if some fun ones could be made for the iPhone specifically. There's already one (probably more, I don't know) called Phit, and it's actually off this site.

What do you think?

2. cbk04

cbk04 Member

Aug 26, 2008
  3. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    I think something like xmoto (http://xmoto.sourceforge.net/) would be a great on the iPhone. There are a few flash "versions" of it out there. The game is pretty simple, but it's surprisingly challenging and addicting.

It's free by the way, but I think it's only for Mac (You should have a Mac anyhow. Right?)

4. twokidtech

twokidtech Member

Jul 21, 2008
    What about this: http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html

It's a game called Pandemic 2. Basically, you can choose whether you want to be a virus, bacteria, or parasite. You name it, and upgrade it until the government starts trying to develop a vaccine, and keep upgrading it so that they don't succeed in making it work. The game ends when they develop a vaccine that works or you kill everyone with your virus/bacteria/parasite.

5. mek

mek Well-Known Member

6. mek

mek Well-Known Member

That Sand Game is totally Addicting, and that Pandemic sounds intriguing, too bad i'm at work right now...going to have to check out all of these, and they should all be made for the iphone....contact the developers

7. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
  8. ticookie

ticookie Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
  9. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    ToriBash.com

It's a Turn Based Fighting game. The control scheme/multitouch would really help make the game more accessable

10. personaestudio

Aug 18, 2008
    Studio Head
    Singapore
    Nabi Studios said that they want to concentrate on a console version first. I would let their CEO or CTO know when next I see them

11. STP_Steve

STP_Steve Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Editor of slidetoplay.com
    San Francisco, CA
  12. mek

mek Well-Known Member

13. ldkaplan

ldkaplan Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    I'd love to see Yeti Sports.