Universal Flappy Golf (by Noodlecake Studios Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Usaer

Usaer Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Is anyone else having a difficult time obtaining the hidden at the top of Hole 8 ("Everest")?

2. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    It's a glitch so there isn't a way of getting it. For now at least.

3. xx99

xx99 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    IT Help Desk
    Michigan
    Woohoo! I love this game so much. I just got the last superstar last night. Three of my final ten were in Icy Land of all places.

Rocking the bullet ball + rainbow trail. The rainbow trail is awesome in practice.

Most of the 20 new courses' Superstars were disappointingly easy (I beat many by 2+ strokes), but then Lunar Links 7 was probably the hardest in the game.

Just that one Everest egg left and I'm done with single player. Now I'm bummed there aren't more levels :(.

I've played a lot of excellent games this year, and Flappy Golf is easily one of the best, regardless of platform. It is pure game. The controls are simple and tight. It nails that age-old target of easy to learn but hard to master — seriously, the skill ceiling is huge. I love the feeling of seeing my skill improve as I put time into the game and the process of discovering advanced skills and getting to the point where you can execute them consistently. It's a blast trying to figure out how to superstar a level and then another completely different blast to execute on your plans. Not many games can successfully pack so much hardcore gameplay into such bite-sized sections. Flappy Golf has the gameplay and content to support a two-hour session as well as a two-minute session. It also nails that middle-ground between casual and hardcore that lets both my wife and I really enjoy it.

If I could add anything, it'd be a speed run mode in single-player. As demonstrated in multiplayer, the game changes completely when your goal is speed. It's a completely self-serving request so that I have 459 more levels to beat.

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    How many Super Stars do you have?

I just got my 451st super star tonight. I have all the super stars on the first set and am missing just 8 for the set that was released a few weeks ago. Anyone else?

Attached Files:

5. Dire Storm

Dire Storm New Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Multiplayer tricks

Any players want help on how to win? Or anyone just want to play against me in flappy golf? PM me / friend me GameCenter: Dire_Storm

6. lLIGHTNINGl

lLIGHTNINGl Member

May 5, 2014
    USA
    LOL! Check out this review I found...

Attached Files:

7. Lunartic

Lunartic Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Japan
    That crap is getting real old really fast. Yawn.

8. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    New Mode Coming Soon!

[​IMG]

9. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    Game was updated.

There's a new Multiplayer Mode: King of the Hole.

10. Mr. Ramen

Mr. Ramen Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Meh, it's just a facebook thing.

11. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    How much to remove ads?