Flappy Golf

Noodlecake
Online and local multi-player mode is NOW HERE! Be aware! This is not your average 'flappy' game! INSANELY addictive …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Online and local multi-player mode is NOW HERE! Be aware! This is not your average 'flappy' game! INSANELY addictive so download at your own risk! Flap your way to the hole with this unique spin on our famous golf game! Using the now famous "flap" mechanic you must get to the hole in the fewest flaps as possible! Featuring the courses from Super Stickman Golf 2®, Flappy Golf is a fun little project we put together for the Flappy Jam game jam. Can you get gold stars on all the holes? Features: - Online and local MULTI-PLAYER! - Over 52 courses in total! - Simple flap controls Reviews: - "This game is incredible. I've been playing it nonstop since I've downloaded" - "This is by far one of the most fun and addicting games I've ever played!" - "This is something else!!! All those flappy bird copies can flap off." - "It seems like a joke, but somehow it turns into an amazing hybrid! Easy to learn and fun to master!"
Information
Seller:Noodlecake
Genre:Arcade, Family
Release:Mar 27, 2014
Updated:Nov 02, 2015
Version:1.7
Size:94.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (39)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal