Universal Flappy Golf 2 (By Noodlecake Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Thank you for the super fast fix! And my progress for both courses was saved #

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Annnnnnnnd This game went from 3 to 5 stars.

Ad removal IAP- purchased.

50 golden eggs- purchased.

I love the daily mode. I'm working on getting 125 blue eggs for that flame trail.

It's like a whole other game now. There's so much more to do and achieve. No more damn ads!!! I love it.

Thank you Ryan! Thank you Noodlecake!!

Billy

3. Shkrbby

Shkrbby Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2015
    #123 Shkrbby, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    I am glad that they finally found sense and that the ratings for the game are slowly moving upwards. That said, the whole unsavoury incident still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully this will change over time and that I can learn to trust the Noodlecake devs again. Until such a time, I have a blanket ban on downloading any more of their produce.

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Bah! Don't be like that. They listened. Noodlecake is a good company. Sometimes people make mistakes. In this case they fixed it and made the game so much better. You really should buy the no ads and have fun with the game.

Billy

5. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Enter my code 792UW to snag some golden eggs....

6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Only started playing this today (not because of ads, just haven't been around a lot) and love it. The controls are spot on and the online racing has been fluid for me, no lagging or glitching etc.

I prefer games with no ads and have bought the ad removal and an egg pack, but understand why the iap wasn't available at first and why noodlecake didn't add it.

UUW31 is my code and I'll add everyone's when I can.

7. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
  8. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Dec 10, 2016
    #128 Untouchable, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
    Yes, I love this game. Wish people would stop quitting after just a few holes. How are you going to get better if you don't learn from the best?

9. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Dec 10, 2016
    I am just learning now that they also sell produce. I could go for some watermelon.

10. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Dec 10, 2016
    Bugs

Is it just me or does the game only work once every ten times you try and start a multi-player game? I launch the multi-player mode and it finds three other players but then it doesn't launch the game, it just stays on the launching page.

11. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
  12. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    #132 cloudpuff, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
    That annoys me too..
    I lose way more than I win and am usually right at the bottom of the rankings. It's hard to get out if the minimal flaps mindset instead if just flapping like mental! I always always play to the end though but it's always just two of us at hole 9.

On the rare occasion I do well and come first or second, it's over by hole three as all people have quit. I've never played last hole three I keep begging my husband to play as I know he'd love the racing against me element, but he's not installed it yet.

13. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Are the ads for another chance at the daily race working?

I've never been able to watch any ad as I get a no ad available message. I'm on the last daily race streak and almost came first but can't try again :(

Im not getting ads in many game but I can't figure out why, I don't have weblock anymore so it's not that and I've never installed any other ad block app.

14. deathcorelover

Jun 16, 2016
    Now that there are referral codes..
    Mine is: WSHYY

15. My code is V5PY5 for those egg-hungry players...

16. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Hi Matt
    Thanks for them Serenity Slopes#
    Wendy

17. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada