Universal Five-O Puzzle Pro (by Curt Stein)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Five-O, May 10, 2015.

1. Five-O

Five-O Member

May 5, 2012
    Software Engineer
    San Mateo, CA

Five-O Puzzle Pro

Curt Stein
    A new challenge for puzzle lovers – from the creator of the numerical board game hit Five-O! If you've played Five-O, yo…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A new challenge for puzzle lovers – from the creator of the numerical board game hit Five-O! If you've played Five-O, you'll find the rules to be simple and familiar. Just arrange the given tiles on the blank spaces in the puzzle such that every sequence adds up to a multiple of five (5, 10, 15, etc.). The darker tiles are hints, fixed in place. It’s like a crossword puzzle of numbers! There are 100 hand-crafted puzzles that start out simple and get more challenging as you go. If you get stuck you can tap the lightbulb button to earn an additional hint by watching a short video. If you prefer, you can also remove all advertisements completely with a one-time purchase on the Options screen. You can also try the new random puzzle generator. You specify the size and the number of hints, and it generates a brand new puzzle, just for you! You'll never run out of new puzzles to play! If you haven't played the Five-O board game yet, be sure to check that one out as well!
    Information
    Seller:Curt Stein
    Genre:Board, Puzzle
    Release:May 13, 2015
    Updated:Jun 15, 2015
    Version:1.1.1
    Size:15.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

I just released a sequel of sorts to my iOS board game, "Five-O." This one is a crossword-style puzzle game, with the same "multiples of five" gameplay. An update is coming soon which adds a random puzzle generator, for unlimited puzzles! The game is free with ads, or a $0.99 in-app purchase to remove them.

2. ipad_dad

ipad_dad Active Member

May 6, 2015
    Good game I'm enjoying it like the board game but this is good in it's own right.I have removed the ads and hope you update soon with the random generator although I'm only on level sixteen as I write this :) a choice of different tiles and back ground colours would be a nice improvement to the nice clean simple display now. Good luck with it