Universal Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location (by Scott Cawthon)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I really would love the option to start from the beginning of the nightly duty you last finished instead of having to start from the very beginning of the night each time

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I can't believe that's not an option yet. I haven't played the game yet, but it would make sense to have a game save like that. I don't remember how the others were, but I imagine you always have to start from the beginning? Too bad.

3. geniusx

geniusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    i never understand type games like this,i like horror games but this type is wierd

4. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I enjoyed it :) was pretty easy compared to the others (several of which I have yet to beat) i got the bad ending read up on how to get the alternate and at some point will definitely replay

5. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
  6. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    3star because of the work.. but realy nothing special about this scenario.
    the price could be a little lower then 4$
    +is not so big app size, under 200MB and it runns on IOS 8

7. Kisguri

Kisguri Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Male
    Game Design
    Planet Earth, Sol System
    Funny Story....

Sister Location Remaster is now available on the App Store & Google Play!

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/five-nights-at-freddys-sister-location/id1189781891

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottgames.sisterlocation

Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!

Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.

This new version is remastered from the original Steam version and includes better resolution and all of the missing features found in the full PC version.

#MadeWithFusion #FNaF

...And this time popcorn is included!