Universal Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (by Scott Cawthon)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    It is exactly what the videos show.

2. HungarianUrinalCakes

HungarianUrinalCakes Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Can someone help explain this game to me? I feel super old for saying this (I'm only 27 and have been gaming since I was about 4) and I'm almost ashamed to do it, but I don't get this game.

They both came HIGHLY recommended to me by my 9 year old son. I don't think he's actually played them, simply watching YouTube videos...

I just don't "get it". I mean, I get it, but I don't. I understand the concept of not getting caught, surviving 5 nights, conserving power, etc. I just don't get the gameplay. This game is critically acclaimed and I'm not understanding why.

What do I do? I see them on the screens. I see them in my flashlight. Then what? Is that it? They go away if I see them??

3. evilabdy

evilabdy Well-Known Member

It's basically a survival game in a way. You have to use the camera, mask and flashlight to keep the mascots from killing you during your shift as a guard. It gets harder each night. The game is basically one big tension building jump scare. Only way I can think to describe it. (I'm 33 lol)

4. coccodrillo

coccodrillo Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2012

I totally agree! What do I do? I put the flashlight on them, and then what? They don't go away. I mean it's scary, yes, but I don't get it!

5. xShAdex

xShAdex Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    Graphic artist,
    Outside your house with a cardboard sign.
    My favorite game out of the series, i love the gameplay in this one :D

6. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Remastered update is out now.