iPad Fission

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by THE STUD, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Price$0.99/59p​

The brilliant Professor Particle has discovered a new atom with incredible power! As his apprentice, it’s your job to do the dirty work and collect the atoms. Use the patented Frantic Fission machine to smash the large colored particles until they separate into the small white atoms. Then collect the white atoms with the Vacuumator. But be careful! Space is full of hazards that can damage or destroy the precious particles! Pay attention to the Professor’s assistant, Miss Molecule, who will give you helpful advice and warn you of incoming dangers.

FEATURES

- A frantic blend of puzzle and arcade gameplay
    - Keep track of dozens of onscreen particles and guide them away from dangers
    - Black Holes, Antimatter, Asteroids, and Worm Holes are just some of the hazards waiting in each new level
    - Are you brave? Choose between Easy, Medium, and Hard, which is sure to test even the most skilled arcade veteran

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    It looks good but without a video it's hard to tell anything else.

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    So... Eliss, but with particle smashing and atom collecting. Sounds pretty good, actually.

4. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    that short-haired blonde is hot though... I'll never let anything touch that hazard, if she says so!

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #5 ImNoSuperMan, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    Somebody TOFTT please. I was thinking of picking up Eliss(somehow didnt get it all this long). If this game is pretty much the same with better grafix I might pick it instead.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D.

6. BgDevTeam

BgDevTeam Member

Jul 20, 2009
    #6 BgDevTeam, Jul 20, 2009
    Hi everyone, I am the developer of Fission. I was definitely not expecting to see my game posted on such a well known place so soon after release. It's great to see all of you interested in it. I am attaching the following codes for you to use.

I have also uploaded a video. The video is a pre-release version without sounds, so the final game definitely has sounds:):

PM me if you have any comments or suggestions about the game, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.

7WWFMPPW7RLH

YTHTTWY4TN6W

9AEEXNL7F4RJ

KHWRFXKYFNXK

AFW3EFKPRNEA

7. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Nabbed AFW3EFKPRNEA, thx. Sadly, I won't be able to post impressions right away due glitchy iPod (currently restoring, 8 gigs in junk will take the better half of the night to load, hopefully it'll work).

8. LordGek

LordGek Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    #8 LordGek, Jul 20, 2009
    9AEEXNL7F4RJ nabbed.

Cute and goofy so far.

Drag and fling like sized and colored atoms into each other until they break up into the smallest possible bits and then vacuum the white particles up for energy.

It may sound simple enough but you need to keep your atoms safe from the many hazards as well as figure out how to best benefit from the rarely appearing powerups so as to meet the level's energy requirements and move onto the next level. I've only played the first few levels of Easy so far and while not earth shattering, it's amusing.

9. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Just for everyone's info, all codes are taken

10. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Got 7WWFMPPW7RLH. Thanks.

11. BgDevTeam

BgDevTeam Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Ok guys, here are five more.

HY6RWHMTEJKN

7T6EWE6X779P

3XE76WT3KJ99

6J3THPM9MKRH

WHTYEK63NXWE

12. sportsfan791

sportsfan791 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Got 7T6EWE6X779P thanks

13. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Thanks got 3XE76WT3KJ99
    Going to watch harry potter now so can only post impressions later

14. Factor05

Factor05 Active Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Australia
    Would of loved to try it, but with those promo codes, I get the "Not available in country" error :( Am in Australia - but surely you cannot hold that against me! :)

15. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    i havent got one yet, any more CODES?

16. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    all gone. lurkers

17. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    All codes are gone

18. sportsfan791

Jul 8, 2009
    This is a fun game. The only complaint I would have is that when there get to be too many atoms, you end up not being able to move the particle anywhere without them collapsing with the many white atoms. You have to learn to move the white atoms around and save them from goin in the black hole. This is a very unique game and offers a lot of replay value. One thing I would suggest is an online hi score and factor the amount it takes to finish in with points

19. LordGek

LordGek Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Some feedback on the game so far:

I'm only a few levels in on both Easy and Normal and I've already got something "stuck in my craw".

These initial levels really feel practically pass/fail. In my little ideal puzzle gaming world there should always be the threat of failure but at the same time a way I can do MUCH MORE than simply pass the level. Take the first level, you will get 800 energy/points and pass or not get quite make 800 points and fail. Shouldn't my time left on the clock figure in as at least some sort of post level bonus so that there is the just barely passing or the passing with a big time bonus?

So no need to change the basic energy requirements to pass a level but once a level is completed (all atoms collected or destroyed) and you've met the energy requirement, why not convert time left on the clock into bonus points?

20. sportsfan791

Jul 8, 2009
    Yea that's what I was talking about convertime time to points and that could make an online leaderboad useable