iPad Fishy...

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Nicarolina, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Nicarolina

Nicarolina Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    i have played the game called fishy a lot at school, and i was just wondering if there were any similar games on the app store. in this game you start as a small fish and eat the fish that are smaller than you, and gradually get bigger and can eat bigger fish, until you can eat all the fish in the ecosystem. so if you know a game like this one post it here, otherwise i think it would be a big hit if you are a developer. i would pay up to 5 bucks for this game, it is so fun.

2. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    common. Spore Origins.

3. Nicarolina

Nicarolina Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    ok, i dont really want to buy spore (it sounds fun and all but i have seen many bad reviews and dont feel like wasting my money), but i saw a game called Underwater, that looks similar to what i want, but there is no side to side movement, so i am not buying it

4. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    in fact underwater has got bad reviews. spore origins are a very solid game, classic one. for me one of the most underestimated games out there.

5. dboeren

dboeren Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Spore Origins is OK, but I feel it's overpriced and way overproduced for the type of game it is.

6. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Spore. Period.

Just do it. It's a great game, and you won't be dissapointed.

7. Ph4ntom4

Ph4ntom4 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Spore Origins is just over $5, and is exactly what you described in your OP. Has a 3.5 star average review, and I don't think you're gonna find much else for a while.

8. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    overpriced?
    it has got great graphics, one of the best music scores, and you spend some time with it. it's 7$ not 15 or 20.

9. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
  10. cameronrulz

cameronrulz Member

Dec 11, 2008
    #10 cameronrulz, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Spore

There is a free version of Spore...I have the full version, so I am not sure how limited the trial is, but you could at least get a feel for the game and see if you like it

11. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    spore free version has got only one level i think... it can help to decide but it doesn't have to.

12. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA