Fish Path Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by FouriOS, Oct 18, 2014.

1. FouriOS

FouriOS Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Senior Enterprise Java developer
    Hungary
    Hi All, let me introduce my new game Fish Path! It's a puzzle game, much like the popular lock screen on Android phones. You have to find out the correct path of the fish.

It's available to download on the App Store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fish-path/id911017886?ls=1&mt=8

And here are a few promo codes:
    NWKHXW94F7Y4
    6JXWALJ9Y4K9
    4JE3HM64AJK6
    LK3N93JMXY6N
    RMRYMR74TYP3

7N63WPFKALPY
    6XLMPM9JTT9A
    PE6XLEXPHRTP
    YFMPN33MP947
    EWJXHJEJJT6J

W6TPFPKN666X
    AEHY49X6T43L
    YNPJMXR4KKN7
    7TFL3P7T6WEA
    Y4WNH3FKJPWY

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!
    6XLMPM9JTT9A

3. yorrick

yorrick Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    Thank you. Claimed 4JE3HM64AJK6

4. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork

5. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Thanks!
    Redeemed LK3N93JMXY6N.

6. FouriOS

Sep 3, 2013
    Hungary
    Oh, and I'd love to hear some feedback as well ;)

7. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    All codes redeemed.

8. FouriOS

Sep 3, 2013
    Hungary
    You got me in the heart ;) here's a few more:

HM6KWFHMMJ99
    EHHN7TXYRAXH
    6J4MKALJ3HL6
    4MXLAKXPYAEX
    PP3E7933KHHA

ME74HT4PWLAJ
    9KLNJ3JJ7K9F
    4Y6YY7FA9TWY
    HWA6PAH9W9KA
    37FL7LYPJR74

NYA343TPTJ6H
    FAXAM4F77RW9
    KPTL7T46HXF9
    AN7ERPNAFM79
    WAEN9W7YJNWK

9. chain94

Aug 1, 2014
    Here's what I think so far:

The concept is good and executed nicely. I always wanted to try to play with those lock screen whenever I see my friends' Android phone. And this game fullfills my wish! :D

Cool and beautiful graphics and animation. Nice music playing in the background too.
    While ocean normally is blue, you put blue as the sky and white as the ocean. I think that's perfect.

You know what? The clock below the options really shocks me as I never encounter a game that tells you the time inside the game. This is really great as I will not lose track of time while playing.

But there are things I want to suggest.
    1. In tutorial, you need to specify that the movement of the boat tells the time. I was confused as I could not find the time or how the time is counted.
    2. The absence of some sort of symbols to show the path that I have entered makes me difficult to complete a puzzle faster, especially larger puzzle because there is no way I could remember the path correctly. A number on the fish, starting from the first to the last correct path would be great.
    3. Options to enable/disable background music is not available. Sometimes disabling the music is a must for some players (like me) as to not disturb other people.
    4. This is just my crazy idea, but after completing several levels (maybe level 5 or 7), the storm or a shiver of sharks comes to slow down the boat (thus lengthening the play time). It would be fun to see those happening. :D

Overall, great game! Thanks!

10. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    #10 paulkane, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    Redeemed HM6KWFHMMJ99. Thanks!

Edit: Fish Path is a cute swiping memory game. I didn't get the boat timer initially either, but i don't think it needs to be altered, as it's part of the charm. I'm not a big fan of timer based puzzles, because I get totally stressed out! When that boat is blowing it's horn and I can't find the path fast enough, I start feeling panicked. I guess I don't game well under pressure. I want to unlock the other fish, but that part was unclear, or I missed it. I saw it mentioned in the thread, so I know it exists, but I wasn't aware of it until I read about it.

11. FouriOS

Sep 3, 2013
    Hungary
    Thanks, I'll see what I can do :)

1. Fair point, I'll make it more clear, that you have 2 minutes, and the ship is showing how time passes.

2. My goal was to make it harder with each level to get further, and having to remember the path seemed like a good idea. It's like a memory test game. What you can do, is to get bonus points for "skipping some fish". I don't know how clear that is in the tutorial, but when you have 3 or more fish in a straight line, then you can tap the first, skip the one(s) in the middle (lift your finger), and tap the last one. This will give you some extra points. If you practice this, then you'll usually get more points for skipping, than for the normal path. After you reach 1200 points, you'll unlock the next fish. It is a bit more trickier, but gives you more points. And there's a third one to unlock as well (in the future maybe there will be more), and that will give you even more points, but will be more difficult as well.

3. I thought the mute switch is enough for that, but if there's a need then yes, I can add a switch for music.

4. Some surprise event, yes, that a good idea. Fish 2 and 3 has some form of those, but it's only making your task harder. Hm, I'll think about how to reward the player as well.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it,
    Balázs

12. chain94

Aug 1, 2014
    1. Okay. Anyway, I forgot to tell you that you need to specify in tutorial too, that menu/pause button is on the boat by tapping it.

2. Don't worry, your tutorial is clear enough. I did skip some fishes but not too often. Alright, I'll try to cope with the game mechanism.
    Cool, other than fishes, probably the boat as well? :D

3. Well, some people (like me) just want that option available in the game. :p

4. Yeah, I just unlocked Fish 2 and saw some interesting events. And I'd love it. :D
    Great! I will be waiting for it!