Universal Fire Emblem Heroes (by Nintendo Co., Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by L.Lawliet, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fire Emblem Heroes

[​IMG]

Has been nominated for the TouchArcade Forums'
    Game of the Week

VOTE HERE!

2. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    If you reread the quote you used of me I said that people have been complaining about how it is different from other FE games. I didn't say that many people are. Like you said, I haven't seen too many people complaining. Just some, especially if you check other comments on FE articles. I was just explaining to that group of people why FEH is the way it is. Cheers! :)

3. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    I have played a lot of final fantasy brace EXVIUS and this game seems to be around the same. To get the 5 stars is very low chance. You basically are rolling to get good heroes. EXVIUS has a lot of special events very weekend for you to grind and level up. We have to remember this game just realesed. We have to ice it time to get more content on the game. The game feels like fire emblem. But more freemium then your premium game, obviously. There is so much do do even in EXVIUS on day 1. No maybe because it was in Japan for a few months before that. Seeing as though this is a global release I'll give it more time. So you guys are saying that it has a story but you can go through it quickly? Is there and special events planned? Who knows. And I can only bring 4 units into battle? Not like other emblem games either. Hmmmm

4. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    You all sound so spoiled and entitled.

It's a free to play game. Has story, mp and other elements. To complete main story (?) is approximately 10 hours from someone who probably knows what they doing and rerolled to get stronger characters.

5. darkteletubbie

Feb 13, 2011
    Fun game so far

Simple SRPG. Smooth movements, very well attuned to the touch interface. Gatcha mechanics, but I rerolled (pretty easy) a few times and got a five star.

My ID is 3070587997 if anyone wants to add. Good luck!

6. charlesatan

charlesatan Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2013
    Free to Play Aspects:
    Nintendo's policies have more or less eliminated the need to spend money on the game at this point in time.
    Stamina starts at 50, and most campaign missions require 2 or 3 energy. Nintendo currently has a promo so the XP-gaining missions costs half as much, and equipping skills also costs no stamina.
    And Nintendo just gave 10 Stamina potions (each refills to 50).

FAQ:

Friend codes - so that you can "greet" them everyday and gain feather tokens, which are used to promote your characters.

Bronze/Silver/Gold Starred characters - don't have a 5-star character? You can promote them (once they reach level 20) to gain one star by expending items (such as the feathers).

Endgame - Nintendo will be adding more Campaigns down the line, but currently, you can replay existing Missions at a higher difficulty level, participate in ladder rankings (against other player's parties), or various special missions.

Getting the Most Mileage

You start out with 15 Orbs, plus 2 Orbs/day you login. If you tie the game to your Nintendo account, you gain 10 additional Orbs. Ideal no. of Orbs is 20 so you can Summon 5 characters.

Also tying your Nintendo Account gives you Fire Emblem Heroes points which you can use to spend on various items, including:

a) Combat Potions
    b) Stamina Potions
    c) Gems that can be used to level up your characters.

You can either complete Nintendo tasks or even completing the Missions in Fire Emblem Heroes to gain this currency.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    *sob* not in PH.

8. Masaroth

Masaroth New Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Whilst missions may start off at a couple of stam they quickly go up to about 10-20 stam per mission, which means you can do about 1 mission that takes about 30secs every 1-2hours.

9. bestkevin

bestkevin Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Rerolled and got 5* Marth and 5* Lyn <3

10. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    So I'm just starting but am confused about the talk of rerolling. Can you try for a different character once you summon them?

Sorry for my confusion.

11. wigzisonfire

wigzisonfire Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2012
    Art Director
    London
    Huge fan of Fire Emblem.

I thought this game would disgust me as I am an absolute hater of free2play games.

But damn, I love this game! If you are a fan of fire emblem, the hero art is glorious and the battles are a super fun little condensed mobile version of what we know and love!

Great job Nintendo!

12. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Rerolling means NOT linking your account when it offers. THEN you play up til you get the 15 orbs (plus 2 for login). Roll 4 characters. If you don't get 5* characters (for example, my first roll I pulled a %* and 4* but thought to reroll), you DELETE the whole game, and start over. It took me another 7 tries to pull another 5* (the dragon girl) but it wasn't as good as my first pull. Shame. So I will continue to re-roll (and delete the app) until I find a set that I like. THEN I'll login to my Nintendo account.

13. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Well crap.

14. WhovianWithALightsaber

WhovianWithALightsaber Active Member

Jun 7, 2013
    So far I've pulled a 5* Roy and a 5* Lucina! Liking it a lot so far! And I know nothing about FE and only recognize like 3 chars from Super Smash Bros! :)

15. wilwired

wilwired Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    #95 wilwired, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    I'm having a blast with FE:H thus far. Everything seems quite forgiving. I wish some things were explained a bit better....but overall, loving it. Oh! My only complaint...it's a battery killer, even on a 7+!

Feel free to add me as well: 7119560151

16. jkilla

jkilla Active Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Having lots of fun so far

This is by far the most polished and slick gacha game I've ever played, which I guess isn't a surprise because Nintendo... The gameplay is fun, the art is incredible -- I can see myself playing this one for quite some time. I spent two hours re-rolling until I got a 5* Lucina. Add me! 7727681715

17. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Completely agree with everything you've said. I don't plan on spending money and if that means I can't progress beyond a certain point, I'm okay with that.

But I would rather go to the dentist than re roll for two hours!

18. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Just got 5 star focus Marth, Lucina and Camilla

Ummm is it just me or getting 5 star characters in this game is very easy??

Im just steam rolling the game since i kill everything one hit :/ ??

19. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    You are so lucky!
    I tied my account right off the bat, got horrible characters. Best 4 star healer, now after 4 set of pulls my first and only five but its a fighter. They are brutal compared to a 3 star, and a world of difference to two star.

20. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    All best games are finished in 10hrs

True story