Universal Fire Emblem Heroes (by Nintendo Co., Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by L.Lawliet, Feb 2, 2017.

1. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    I played 10 minutes only, and never played the original ones before, so I'm very curious to see what the fuzz is about.

Not sure what the friends are for, but here's my ID code :

There's not an Add me thread yet?

2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    before i even consider downloading to try it, what does DeNa have to do with this? i'm avoiding their games after you know... pull.

3. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Sr. Data Analyst
    Baltimore, MD
    Whoa. Settle down there. He was only asking a question. He wasn't asking if 5 gold stars was the best but rather if 5 silver was better than 1 gold.

4. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    I wasn't mad it's more like I was teasing #

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This is nintendos next game?
    They really need help with the looks of their games.
    They look empty, dull, plain.
    I really don't understand

6. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Game Taster
    Wisconsin
    Anyone have a recommendation on whether we should try to summon legendary heros or deep devotion?

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I don't think I'm gonna reroll got a 5 and rest 4s seems good enough
    I think for a free to play it's really good and I like the fact you can lose battles it's not just super easy
    In spots it's a challenge

8. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I did about 5 rerolls and settled when I got a 5 star Camilla. Figured that was gonna be my best luck. They seem generous with orbs but you can burn through them pretty fast upgrading your castle for the exp bonus.

Attached Files:

9. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I think the only difference is you have an higher chance on the displayed heroes but you still roll form the whole pool of available heroes in both cases so it doesn't really make a huge difference (chances are low anyway).

10. Eckhardt

Eckhardt New Member

May 27, 2016
    Yea - I am rather new to these kind of games - why I'm asking for help :)
    It would be nice to develop an optimal team of characters, but if I don't know how to, or how the ranking system of heroes work, it's a rather difficult task.

I currently have one 5 silver (or is it steel?) stars character, one 1 chrome/diamond star character, a few 3-4 bronze star characters who also have a border when I seem them on the team selection screen and a decent amount of 3-4 silver/steel characters. I would like to train and develop the best of them, but it's rather difficult if I don't know if a character with silver stars can be made into one with gold stars etc.

TLDR; it would be nice to know which characters are good and to what extent the different characters can be upgraded, so I don't spent resources on upgrading bad characters, only to find out that they can only be upgraded to a certain extent i.e "fodder characters".

11. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Game Taster
    Wisconsin
    #31 Slate, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    How do you know if you have a 5 star focus or a regular 5 star? I rolled Marth but am not sure which he is. Will it say focus on the character sheet?

Thanks!

12. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    TBH the games 5* right now are all good and any one is a good start. The content in the game is not too difficult so no need to try to min/max to get a specific 5* unless u just happen to like the character. We had a beta tier list but abandoned it as it wasn't needed like it is in games like FFBE. So play to have fun as it is an enjoyable game and a good change/break from FFBE when burned out or have no NRG.

13. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #33 Montanx, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Anyone running this on iOS 9? My iPad on 9.1 refuses to let it start up, just crashes. iPhone on 10 starts fine.

Update, it's because of jailbreak. Get tsprotector from bigboss repo and enable the game in iOS settings to fix.

14. Setz

Setz Member

May 18, 2015
    Downloaded from New Zealand App Store. First reroll,,,,

Got a 5* Tiki and a 5* Marth, both golden. I think I got lucky.

15. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    should you save orbs or just spend them all? i read from different websites some say spend all your orbs and try to get good heroes and some say save your orbs

16. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    I would say it's up to you but For me I'll spend them

17. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    You get higher rates and cheaper summoning for doing more in a row so id only summon 5 at a time. Also you can spend on upgrading the castle which raises exp gained, so not a bad starting investment.

18. waxthirteen

waxthirteen Active Member

Apr 18, 2013
    How big is the install after the initial download? I'm not fooled by that "78mb" bologna!

19. jacknicklson

jacknicklson Member

Apr 4, 2012
    300MB per Reddit

20. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    IMG_2279.jpg

downloading now hope the server or whatever isn't gonna slow or crash. Though I should get this on my phone instead of ipad