Fire Busters - '$10 iTunes' Looking for Beta Testers!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 5, 2012.

1. kameboy

kameboy Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    I got an idea.How about each characters,Wags(dog),Squeaks(white bear),Chills(squirrel),having different abilities?Like angry birds?:p

For example,Squeaks can use 2 fire hose at the same time or wide version of fire hose etc?

2. HOTDOGSTUDIO

HOTDOGSTUDIO Well-Known Member

Ok,, we are considering the ideas from you , and we might need to take time for coming up better idea of “time limit”

3. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Thanks for your thoughtful review.

Our main purpose for this game development is that players have “FUN” without stress while playing it, but there are things we have missed, and thanks for your opinions. We will try to polish more things for the better game !

4. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Thanks for such a good idea! We will try to discuss with our development team to mix colors of flowers.

5. HOTDOGSTUDIO

That's good idea! and we are considering.
    When we started a Fire busters development, we prepared 2 game concepts.
    First concept was featuring various firefighters have different abilities.
    Second concept is what you played : only featuring 3 firefighters(Wags, Chills, Squeaks)
    The reason we chose this way is that we want to make this game more popular.
    But, we plan to make a spin-off game, using first concept for gamers who want to play hard levels.

6. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Fire Busters (Universal) - Advance Reservation EVENT!

I hope that many of you will participate.
    Thank u:)

7. Yeah, great game, I recommend that all of you participate too.

8. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I think you can have a 4 Alarm Fire mode that has a timer. this would be the hard mode

9. HOTDOGSTUDIO

You're right! hehe :)
    You guys won't be sorry.

Thanks a lot, Connector!:p

10. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Oh it's good idea. Thank you for iyo. :D
    forward them to the developers!

11. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Color of water can make some functions?Destroy and move?

12. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Ok here's my impressions of the game..I enjoy the challenging ways to solve each stages..Though some stages are easier than others and the complexity is not determined by the order which I find surprising in a good way..

I like the action dynamics as there are moments where you have to execute proper timing in order to solve the problem..The inter action with the environment and background is a very nice touch as to making the game feel alive rather than soulless..The characters are cute and endearing..The different color combinations that the crossing streams produce it also an entertaining factor as it brings out the child in you which wants to play with paint,hehe..

For me the gameplay is a whole lot better than sprinkle..Though the visual of the other game is impressive this one has more attitude and diversity..

I wish though that there are a means to differentiate each fire man other than what they look or rather give them more individuality..Since they seem to have individual characteristics and have been introduced as unique characters it doesn't show in the gameplay as they all do the same thing...For example each bird from angry birds has a distinct function and ability other than looking different from each other..well there are my thoughts..

13. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Yeah, definitely had fun with this one. Even though it is pretty easy I still found it to be an enjoyable experience. Would also like to see something like having each fireman have a different ability/attribute to put to use. It would not only help them stand out more as unique characters instead of just different skins, but it could also be incorporated into the gameplay to help bring a little challenge to the game.

14. HOTDOGSTUDIO

It just......effect of the color change.
    but we will plan to update many effect!!:)

15. HOTDOGSTUDIO

That sounds great!:)
    I have forwarded your review to the developers.
    I hope so too, differentiate individuality of all characters!
    like angry birds. I like it. phew..hard to convince lazy developers.kk
    Thank you for your great review.:D

16. HOTDOGSTUDIO

'pretty easy & an enjoyable experience', it's great! It's exactly what we wanted!:)
    I also too want it. the character's various abilities! It will be surely have forwarded to the developers. thanks.

17. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Just wanted to let you know that I had to baby sit a bunch of young cousins - so I gave them fire busters to keep them occupied....
    They LOVED it. This is a very difficult to please bunch - ages 8-14 - VERY difficult to please :) they didn't find it too hard , they just had a load of fun passing it around and challenging each other to see who was faster at getting all the flowers & saving the houses. Thanks for the opportunity to test the game - saved me a huge headache today :)

18. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Thank you to your cousins. hehe
    I feel better after hearing that.:)

19. imosmo

imosmo Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    mentioned two bugs in another thread. kindly check it.

20. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Still no bugs encountered on my iPad3. I think this build is ready for release.