Fire Busters - '$10 iTunes' Looking for Beta Testers!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Wow, if you're going to make this game ipad retina, then I'm really happy because it is a fun game, and having retina graphics on my ipad would make this game so much better! Looking forward to it!

2. HOTDOGSTUDIO

HOTDOGSTUDIO Well-Known Member

#82 HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    Add YouTube! - user made game trailer. Yay! :)

Thank you so much to Mr.J :)
    (He is another team Designer in our company.)

I didn't ask anything. So I was touched. Nice! hh Reminds me of the Pink Panther.
    guys! what do you think?:D

3. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Game is surprisingly addicting and a bit challenging. I've completed the 2 Chapters already and now on my way to play the 3rd chapter.

4. Bparker

Bparker Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    A beta tester at home
    Atlantic, IA
    finished the game I have all cans of paint and I also have all plants. By the way the game will crash if you try to use the fire fighter plane anyother time that the tutorial for using the firefighting plane.

5. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    I'm halfway through chapter 3 already..The game is quite addictive..Btw Hotdogstudio,don't forget to pm me...Hehe..:)

6. TheGrimCreeper

TheGrimCreeper Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
  7. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Great!:cool: all the collected? plants and paint?

8. HOTDOGSTUDIO

yes i know. Because it didn't release not yet.
    Thanks for the tip:)

9. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Yeah. I am not skipping any level without collecting all plants and paint.

10. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Excellent Game! havent encountered any bugs except the firefighter crash....love the gameplay on my ipad2 but think its more of a phone game imo....some of these can get hard! very well done dev team!

11. kameboy

kameboy Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    All finished :D

I've finished all stages with all flowers & Paint color too :D feels so good.
    I'm not good at puzzle games at all,but i could complete this game.So,maybe This game is too easy for the people good at puzzle games.
    [​IMG]

12. HOTDOGSTUDIO

WoW. Great!:eek: I think will be a little more difficult after updates.:cool:

13. HOTDOGSTUDIO

'firefighter crash' mean 'firefighter plane'? Because it didn't release not yet.:D

Thank u iyo. hh

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    No crashes yet very well thought out puzzles

15. Yeah, solid, no bugs or crashes, so that is good.

Got to stage 2, met the trashman, I kind of like how it is kind of easy, but it still requires some thinking which is cool. Been playing Catch the Candy, and that game is easy, but for some reason it is fun too.

16. imosmo

imosmo Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    i think time limit right now for this game is not a problem for most people. For levels I have played, I didn't even notice time limite and thougt well this game has no time limit which is weird. Only one time I didn't pause the game and do something else. When I returned, I found game over.

17. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    #97 snapb202, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    Hi,
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    - you said the game was geared to a youngish crowd & to girls in particular :) Well to give my girlish view - I REALLY enjoyed it -

I'm not a hardcore gamer - not even close - but I found it quite easy - and for some reason I thought there was no time limit as I was able to finish most of the levels pretty fast

I really thought all the charachters were very cute

In between levels, when we were asked to review - I think it can be paraphrased better - if so, I would certainly take the time to review

I didn't figure out what the paint was for till I read the thread :(

Crazy cat didn't show up for me on 5-12 although I could see flies

It would be nice if you label the main scenes(is that what they are called?)

Somehow I felt the difficulty didn't increase in an orderly manner, some latter levels were easier than earlier ones - but this may be subjective

To make it harder - would it be possible to limit how much water we can use?

I liked the music & sound effects

It would be nice if I could boast on game enter/twitter/ Facebook - especially of it was timed & more challenging - I know for a fact that's what would excite my niece :)

Overall - i really enjoyed it and came away wanting more.

I guess most of this was already said - so really from a "girlish" perspective there's not much to add :)

Thanks a lot for the opportunity - I'm sorry that I missed the beginning of the conversation & hope I haven't rehashed too much

18. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Didn't experience any bugs or crashing yet on my iPad3.

19. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Not find bug on my iPad 2

20. I'm still confused about the paint. How do you know if you found them? Which levels have them? And right now, the paints don't do anything right? Is it just cosmetic?

Would be cool to have some levels where you had to mix colors of paint to get certain colors of flowers that were different colors. While I wouldn't want this concept all of the time, it would be nice to have one world that had puzzles like this.

Keep one game difficulty on easy though, kind of like it sometimes where I can play it without thinking too much. Maybe add another difficulty with a time limit, or maybe add some worlds that are more difficult.

Having fun playing!