Fire Busters - '$10 iTunes' Looking for Beta Testers!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 5, 2012.

1. marc341

marc341 Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Amazing

I've been play much more and a time limit does seem like a rush to the player considering the amazing visuals and unique gameplay. I'm still a little skeptical about the flowers because they are really easy to get and 3 "Flowering" the stage doesn't satisfy as much oppose to if they were hidden like the paint in the stages rather than being shown. Also considering that someone with skill in puzzle games could easily finish the game in a week or so, I suggest maybe mini-games, and another mode or something that adds replay value to the game, like challenges to do throughout the game, unlockable firetrucks and characters etc.

But that aside this game is amazing and polished, I was just making suggestions to get more people interested, because when i first saw this i thought it was a game only for children but as i began to play, the stages were well put together, the animations are top notch, the colours in the game are bright and suits the game well. Overall this is a fun new puzzle game with really creative never before seen gameplay that is easy to get into, but not easy to master. I hope this rates high by others when it comes out.
    :D

2. HOTDOGSTUDIO

HOTDOGSTUDIO Well-Known Member

I was surprised. What a relief! :)
    Thank u:D

3. HOTDOGSTUDIO

thanx. me2. I hope so a super fun puzzler!:D

4. seikan

seikan Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Finallly I finished all stages and collected all the paints along the weekends! This is an awesome game. Very smooth game play and the graphics is very interactive. Love it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Thank you so much!:p
    I just wonder what level you are at now.

6. Right now on level 10, so got a little taste of the game. But it is really good. Kind of reminds me of Light the Flower by Chillingo, but I think your game is far funner. I like how it is half a puzzle game, but also half an action game too where you can try to be fast to solve the levels.

Great game, have you ever tried to contact Chillingo to see if they would distribute your game? It seems like a natural fit since they like puzzle action games.

7. HOTDOGSTUDIO

#67 HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    Thank you for your expressing 'well done game'.
    And Too easy: You're right. aimed at a younger(especially girls) audience. :)
    Music stops: We didn't find this problem. I don't have this problem in my iPhone. please check it again.:(
    Paint is never explained: yes. We minimized the text. I'll consider at update.
    Give a review: You mean is 'had not a button that No', 'compulsory'. Is that right?
    Flowers: Please check the pictures. :)
    Oh and! 'Game Over' is after 5 min.
    [​IMG]

8. HOTDOGSTUDIO

It's a good thing! :eek: 'iPad3' users also very valuable to us.

9. imosmo

imosmo Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    wondering if any special use of paint. Also, paint is considering as hidden item, but sometimes, I found it but I didn't pass the game and play it again. I may pass the level but forget about paint. Would you consider to highlight there's a paint on level which has it if we found it. Maybe we could come back specially for paint again.

10. HOTDOGSTUDIO

'Game Over' is after 5 min. It's too long?

It's too difficult for me. 'time limit' is very stressful.

It may be just me? don't you think?:rolleyes:

11. HOTDOGSTUDIO

You're right. I'm so worried about level of difficulty.
    But yes, our target user is a younger user! And the 'girls'.
    So, First start is easy level and the update will be difficult. I really try to do that. :cool:

12. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Yep.:) same idea. we need unlockable firetrucks and characters etc. like collections.
    first release is simple & easy level. but the update will be difficult and add collections. I will pass it to our game designers.:D

13. Kamizak3

Kamizak3 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2011
    School, beta testing apps, learning programming
    California
    I just finished the game, and reading through other people's impressions I agree with the easiness of the game. There should be a time limit to increase the difficulty of the levels. Maybe an Award for each level. 3 awards per level. Award 1 water the 3 flowers.
    Award 2 the highest time limit. Award 3 the amount of water used. The game has great music and the art is good too! I think the game is also targeted toward children.

14. FMA

FMA Active Member

Jun 17, 2012
    I just i played most of the game it's too easy but it's good for kids Mabey could you make a time like best time of "1:48" or some thing like that :p
    So I'll give it a 4/3* :cool:

15. I don't understand what the paint is for. Did I miss it somewhere? Does it deserve a help file? Just a little confused.

Also, some games have an option for timed levels, maybe it should be considered to add some difficulty to the game.

Cool game though, guess there are probably no plans for ipad retina are there?

16. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    Paint is to change the color of your water.

17. HOTDOGSTUDIO

Great!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    Thank you so much. I was touched. hh
    During play the game, you want to collect it? really? Seriously?hh
    I'm not sure. I think, still it will need to add something.Phew! I'm worried.:(

18. seikan

seikan Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Agreed too. I think can add difficulties by watering the flowers/buildings with specific colors or the mixed colors as well :)

19. HOTDOGSTUDIO

#79 HOTDOGSTUDIO, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    'time lilmit(Game over)' is after 5 min.
    From in 3-5 levels(theme),we focused on the timing. We thought as difficulty rising about that timing like arson cats. It is not difficult?:(

And this game is aimed at a younger audience. But not 'children'.T_T
    Targeting to the 10~20s young users.
    Your level is too high, don't you think?:D Because I'm 27 years old, but it's difficult. lol :p

20. HOTDOGSTUDIO

It's just the effect of the color change. So far..hh
    But we plans about change the effect for water in v1.2 update.
    We're trying to make it up now. for another effect! +_+

Oh and! We are supporting retina display. :)