Finger Marathon - charity game now in review.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sauce Digital, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    #1 Sauce Digital, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
    Hi Folks,

A bit of exclusive news for you touch-arcaders. We just finished a simple but fun charity game called "Finger Marathon", the site is...

http://www.fingermarathon.com

The game is in support of my attempt to run the London Marathon on 26th April! I am running in aid of Mind - the leading mental health charity in England & Wales.

Finger Marathon is addictive and the ultimate test of your finger endurance. My Personal best is 33.09 seconds. The game features a 3D track to race along, personal best saving and a global leader board. There are two versions of the game:

FINGER MARATHON
    Costing £0.59 ($0.99), all proceeds are sponsorship for my run and will go directly to Mind*

FINGER MARATHON LITE
    The free version, exactly the same featuring all the finger pumping fun, but without the global leaderboard.

It's in review with apple, once its up we will be back here to let you know and post lots of promo codes to get the high score ticking over.

Cheers

Morgan

* minus apple 30% unfortunately (unless they get back to me on our request for them to waive it!)

2. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA
  3. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Cool game and idea.....but when you said proceeds go to your run. What do you have to pay for to run? :D (other then water)

4. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Sorry, i guess that could be clearer - all proceeds go to the charity "Mind", who I am running for, not me. Myself and sauce won't be making a penny/cent.

http://www.mind.org.uk

cheers

Morgan