Finding people to help test my game.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by LunchBSandwich, Jul 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. LunchBSandwich

LunchBSandwich New Member

Jul 4, 2022
    Male
    Hello there.

I’m currently in the process of finishing my first minimum viable game and I want to release it to the public so that I can start getting feedback. It’s an iOS game that should be playable on an iPad and iPhone and I’m planning on using TestFlight to distribute the program to others.

My problem is that in the past, I have a hard time finding ways to let others know about any of my products and services that I had available. Yes, I can ask my friends and relatives, but the pool of available people who have iPhones/iPads and is willing to test & provide feedback is very small. I need more than that.

Now it looks like I can post my test link here, but I would like a conformation from others if I’m allowed to do so on this site. Also let me know where and how I should post my test if I’m allowed to do so.

Finally, if there are any other sites where I can post my game test, then please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    You can find out how to post game links here: https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/how-to-post-ios-games-on-the-toucharcade-forums-please-read.303736/

That link covers games that are already in the AppStore, but the same basic rules apply to a TestFlight game. Just don’t post the TestFlight link in the Upcoming Games forum. Let me know if you have any question :).

3. LunchBSandwich

Jul 4, 2022
    Male
    So just to be clear, I can post in the “iPhone and iPad Games” forum when I’m ready, correct?

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Yep, as long as the game is out and available in the App Store.

5. LunchBSandwich

Jul 4, 2022
    Male

Excellent. I’ll get my game up and running as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Ijipop likes this.