iPad Final Meteor - The JRPG Clicker (By ClapClap Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 4, 2016.

1. pixeldunce

pixeldunce Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2016
    Why iphone only? If it was universal id play it

2. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Looks good. ever thought about just making it a standalone rpg and not a clicker?

3. We tested it on a 10inch iPad. Everything blown-up, it wasn't the best experience. The layout needed an complete overhaul, so we decided to stick to iPhone first.

4. Thanks a lot!
    We would love to do it someday:) We're a small studio, just two guys, so it might be a years-consuming project to do right now:(

5. owen1209

owen1209 Active Member

May 7, 2016
    US
    Uhhhh... fun!
    And seems my finger doesn't belong to me now lol...
    Still can't pass world 1...
    What do you guys invest on spells?
    I put all on ice but I found the evil tree boss kind of immune to it.
    So where do you guys put points? Even or....?
    :(

6. Styrixa

Styrixa Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    At first I put everything into Dex, mostly out of curiosity since most games neglect the crit% stat. Now I put it in Str. You need to invest in attack and health. Also, switching to other spells becomes necessary with the bosses.

By the way, what is the secret "ultimate spell" and how do I unlock it? Has anyone found it?

7. owen1209

owen1209 Active Member

May 7, 2016
    US
    Oh thx... so do I upgrade all 3 spells or just two would be fine?
    Will there be bosses with dual immunity?

8. Styrixa

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    There will be bosses with dual immunity. But don't upgrade the third until you get there.

9. owen1209

owen1209 Active Member

May 7, 2016
    US
    Cool...;) Thanks! Let me try tonight...
    Great game before bed haha

10. The title of this game is Final 'Meteor'. I guess this is a hint? There isn't a secret condition to unlock it. Just follow the game, and eventually you will get it.

11. Thanks for playing!:)

12. Styrixa

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    I just got it!

13. intricate27

intricate27 New Member

May 8, 2016
    I am currently on an iPhone 6 and iOS 9.1 and I just get a flash of blue followed by a black screen when opening the app. Hopefully this can be fixed because I am looking forward to playing this game!

14. Please check the PM I've sent you. We tested the app today, but couldn't find a specific problem. Some additional info would be very helpful to track down the issue.

15. stevekajunk

stevekajunk New Member

Jan 26, 2015
    I really enjoyed this game! My only criticism is that it's too short, and makes the IAP seem like they aren't worthwhile because you will beat them game in about a day.

I really hope a prestige system or expansion is planned so my max spell/damage/and health get the shine!!

16. Sincerely appreciate your feedback :D We'll keep your suggession in mind!

17. Today we released Final Friday, the horror themed twin game of Final Meteor. (Go to thread)
    Android versions of Final Meteor and Final Friday are also available in Google Play now.

Thank you.

18. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    I'm still playing and enjoying this game. I'm on the last world. It's taken a while to get here, but great fun. I'm going to try the horror one after I finally beat this game.

19. Thank you for playing! Glad you enjoyed it:)

'Friday' might feel repetitive if you've already beaten 'Meteor', since the structure of the two games are identical.