Universal Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire (By Epic Action/Square Enix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Is it a GOW knockoff or done by the same people? The AD for the game (in another of my games) is the exact same as the Arnold Schwarzenegger ones and the Model. It's literally the exact ad. So I figured it was the same company that re-skinned it.

2. Skaidon

Skaidon Member

Dec 30, 2010
    It is.

3. reverand79

reverand79 Member

Feb 5, 2015
    Perhaps they'll use the money earned from this game, to finance a game worthy of SE fans time? Don't write SE off for putting a bit of their muscle into this garbage. They still make amazing games.

4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Since this doesn't show up as a Square Enix game I am not going to hold it against them at all
    Love their premium games and their Japanese FTP games, hoping they put a premium out sooN!

5. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    LOL exactly what I thought when I saw the AD in one of my other game. I even thought this could be a scam, because GoW and FF has nothing to do with each other, right? Right?

6. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    This game is trash. Wow. No redeeming qualities. Oh well.

7. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    !Warning, this app puts your intelligence into question! Have just seen a trailer and am deeply shaken, this game has absolutely nothing to do with "Final Fantasy"!
    This is just this "Game of War" trash, in a "Fake Final Fantasy" setting. This is the targeted attempt to rip off the FF fans, of course with massive overpriced lAP! ##

I hate such greedy developers!

I had already wondered, because not "Square Enix" as developer is specified.

8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Epic Action is a studio owned by Machine Zone, who make Game of War. This is very literally a reskin. The Square Enix connection is just because of the FFXV IP, I don't believe they had any hand in developing it.

Anyway, everybody rushing to shout how much they hate this incredibly unremarkable game have now pushed it to #2 in the Hot Games List. I'm sure the developers couldn't care less that you don't like the game but are more than happy you're helping their marketing efforts.

The other option is to just ignore games that don't appeal to you and let the forum thread drift off into the nether, but I know that certain TA folks just can't help themselves to shit all over anything they don't like and others can't help but join in on the hate train so everyone can hold hands and feel all better that they are superior human beings who don't play bad video games. It's sad to watch, really.

Good job all around, everyone!

9. handhoney

handhoney Member

May 10, 2012
    You bumped this thread with your own brand of negativity..

Good job!

10. _darla_

_darla_ New Member

May 31, 2017
    Pathetic game.

11. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    The thread will die don't worry. Maybe you haven't been around long enough to know this.

12. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    #32 taoyingying, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    So are you saying we are not allowed to talk about bad games? And using such sarcastic tone to demean ALL forumers in one thread just because they have a footprint in the thread is very disrespectful. Personally, I feel insulted by your comment. As a TA staff, I expect you to be more responsible for what you say. Of course, superior human beings like you don't need responsibility, just authority.

Have it ever occurred to you that maybe it is a horrible idea to list a game under your Hot Game section just because of the number of replies under the thread? It is like saying Trump is the most loved person on earth simply because how many people talk about him. Maybe rename the list to something like Recently Discussed game? Or how about using a different logic to list hot games? Of course, it's easier just to blame the forumers :rolleyes:

13. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    Wow, in the German Appstore are many fake reviews! How is it in other countries?

14. Silver99

Silver99 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Im australian. Hadn't realised they filtered reviews by region. Tons of close to one-liner five star reviews. Like 52? And only a few bad ones.

Im amused at people hating this showing up as a hot game. Yes, I agree that those should be called hotly discussed games rather than hot. Seems better and less misleading. Love reading both the good and bad discussions!

I only checked this thread out because of the ads on a game called Rogue Wizards, which IS a good game. Three almost identcal wall-besieging ads, obvious copies of each other. Mobile strike, this one, and I think game of war? Made me laugh at the stupidity of putting all those ads together as it was like, hey look, we make the same game over and over. :)

Though I've only played final fantasy on playstation, the trailer alone for this is absurdly poor in artwork.. i mean, at least put some effort into the trailer guys! Rofl

15. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    #35 DTK, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Yes! You say it!
    Then there are still people who do not realize that there are always the same developers (Game of War, Fire Age...),
    just another name.
    These developers are absolute scavenger, the worst in the whole appstore!
    I do not understand how people can feed only one cent on these scammers!
    In no other game, you are so ripped off.
    But the many mendacious advertising, must finally be paid for.
    There are supposed to be more foolish fools.
    Curious, with speeches like:
    The game of the millennium, that you must have played!
    The many fake reviews do the rest.##

16. bgood2me11

bgood2me11 New Member

Sep 16, 2017
    My ITEMS (SPECIAL)

WHY CAN'T I USE ONE OF MY BOMB A BUIDING MECHANISMS?? IF IT IS POSSIBLE, WHT IS THERE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO IT!! I MUST STATE THAT THERE ARE NO CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PLAY THE GAME IN GENERAL!!!. IF THERE IS SOMEONE ON YOUR TEAM WHO KNOWS HOW TO PLAY AND KNOWS HOW TO EXPLAIN IT IN TERMS OF ILLUSTRATION, I TRULY BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE MORE PLAYERS PLAYING THE GAME!! TRUST ME:cool::cool::cool::cool:

17. Uncle Leo

Uncle Leo New Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Top 200 Guild

To get the most out of this game you need to be part of a guild. I am the guild leader of a top 200 guild with active players on the over grown realm. If you would like to join the only requirement is that you have changed your name and maintain reasonable activity.

To express interest you can message me. My username is Leonidas45. You can find me by going to the more tab->search->leonidas45