Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Any tips for Anima in the new event. Trying to get the crystal for Lightning and on 3 occasions I've been about two hits away from defeating him and he's killed my party with the constant lightning strikes. Very frustrating cuz I know I'm strong enough to beat him w my party just have to be missing something. I have took both of his arms away a couple times but I find that pointless because within only a couple turns they are back again. Thanks for the help ahead of time.
    Love being able to see the enemies energy bar and that's how I know I'm very close :) great feature

2. DarkCecil

DarkCecil Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Try just taking one arm out so they both don't regenerate.

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    That worked i barely beat him but i got my crystal :)

4. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    My last 50 MYTHRIL pulled 5 gold and 2 rainbows.... On of them was the blaze fire. Wow. 260 mithryil initially and I just worked up another 10 to make it 50 and got it. Lucky again.

5. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Good thing you didn't quit!

Grats...

6. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I got mastery on 2nd try. Advance/boost/armor break and Cloud was hitting for 9999. Obviously I used retaliate... I'm not sure I could have even championed it w/o it. Had Shellga and Magic breaks going as well.

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Mastered lightning boss rush~ now into the ex++.....

8. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Leaving that for later. The early stamina convenience from these new dungeons is too good. (Unlike the last couple dungeons, ALL of the Classic Dungeons from the II and IX levels seem to provide a Mythril and a Shard.)

I'll get myself up to 4 Shards this morning, then when I get home tonight I should be able to do the boss rush (if I survive!) and almost have enough stamina for the fifth shard afterwards.

9. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I'm so behind on lightning right now. Haven't even started the last 3 stages. Today's goal is to try and master Proudclod (gonna resort to advance/retaliate.... Magic attacks aren't doing it for me). Will resume lightning event on Monday after the exp day... Hopefully armed with tips from you guys! ( =

10. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    That failed miserably ... And tips on Proudclod anybody?

11. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    For prodclod, first destroy his armor, and BLIND him, and then use thunder magic to him... He'll die soon enough... Far easier than schizo IMO..

12. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I was able to champion him early on with that method, but no where close to mastery. Oh well nbd!!

13. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Anybody here master Brynhildr?

14. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1614 chaos_envoys, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Mastered her using tauntaliate...
    Garnet protectga kirin
    Tyro shellga doublecut
    Cloud reta blizzara strike
    Sazh boost armor breakdown
    Ligthning magic brek doublecut

RW-pcecil's sentinel

My cloud uses keepsake knife though..

15. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Thanks! I will switch out wakka and use Garnett for extra healing/mitigation and try again later.

What's the keepsake knifes stats?

16. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    With RS, its atk is +170 if i'm not mistaken...

17. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I was able to master but I spent a mithril. Worth the 4 GLOs.

I was taking too much damage before I could get my protection up. So I built my SB up for Tyro on the first try. Needed the group heal.

18. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Does anyone know how to reset data and start over?

19. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Don't know too... since it's tied to my google account.. anyways, how's everyone doing?

20. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Doing fairly well - dumb luck gave me Yuna's Lullaby Rod which is a solid Mage/Healer relic for anyone who can carry a rod, and has healing + "Major" Regen (about twice as effective as a normal Regen).

I could see that being convenient for skill management - I can just throw that up instead of needing to carry a Curaga/Curaja along.

----------

If you haven't heard, they've officially announced that they "screwed up" on the number of tablets, but they're going to err in our favor. We start with 10 and get two more every day, for a total of eighteen.

The "best path" is probably to use four tablets on days 1, 3 and 5 and three on days 2 and 4. That'll give you 32 Major Growth Eggs, 10 Greater Growth Eggs, 1.65 Million Gil and a ton of Scarletite/Adamantite.

----------

As for completely starting the game over, not sure. You'd lose access to any "limited edition" characters that don't have quests yet, so most people probably don't try and restart (unless they're new players trying to "reroll" their starting Mythril draws).

Maybe if you're able to transfer your current account to someone else's device, you'd be able to start over fresh afterwards? (But if that didn't work, you might lock yourself from being able to play altogether ...)