Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    I believe Shellga becomes Creatable (as well as a free reward - probably for the Boss Rush) when Tifa's event comes out. Unless they juggle events around again, it should be announced within a day or two.

Not sure I really care to waste time with Tifa (other than needing her for dungeon mastery). Her first Fist weapon was barely stronger than a Danjuro, and her new one is the same strength as Sabin's - a Fist "Blitz Sword" with FFVII Synergy.

2. DarkCecil

DarkCecil Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Who has summoner spring II and how long did it take to get it? I just level broke my summoner and want the prize

3. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Best way to get it is just sacrifice some Stamina in FFIV Classic dungeons. Either Fabul (1 Stamina) or Underground Waterway (2 Stamina for nine enemies).

Still have no idea whether more enemies = better drop rate or not - you'd think that would be the case, so I usually go to the Waterway.

As for how long it takes, that's up to the ol' Random Number Generator. Took me about twenty tries.

4. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Just beat the Blue Dragon Brawl+, and my team is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Barely mastered it.. i forgot to take party screenshot before the battle and that party screen is taken at later date.. cloud's weapon should be a 5* zantetsuken.. i stupidly forgot to poison that dragon..

5. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I see you use retaliate but have almost all your chars in the front row? Esp Tryo...

6. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Yup, blue dragon's attack are mainly AOE magic every turn so it makes no difference between front row and back row.. and my breaks deal a little more damage.. his HP is ~230K, and enduring AOE every turn is just... -_-

7. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I gave the boss rush my best shot w/o retaliate, and I could only champion it. Just mastered w retaliate. Not an easy run and I have good synergy.

++ tomorrow

8. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Thanks got it at Fabul after about 20 as well...

9. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Thanks for the screenshot Chaos. I changed a few things and mastered it pretty stress free. I brought Kirin along which was huge. Also used magic breakdown and mental break. Used Terra over Rydia

Attached Files:

10. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Grats!!! You should add poison too, it makes it easier.. that bioblaster though!! So great!!

11. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    The latest event Arena Champion are tough; any advices?

12. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1572 chaos_envoys, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    Both of them are easy if you got the right abilities

The physical champion just use para on the first and sexond boss, then reta meta the rest, amd SG on the last
    The magic champion just use all mage team, and use berserk on boss number 3 and use berserk and SG on boss number 4.. with berserk, they'll be a piece of cake

13. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I wish I had tried Beserk on the Mage rush. On my second attempt through I got impatient and used a mithril revive and beat it easily.

14. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Nah, one mythril isn't worth that much though.. anyways, congrats on beating that :)

15. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Mithril is definitely worth it on the hardest events if it saves me an hour or so of retrying dungeons

16. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Thanks just beat both champion without using mythril. Honestly physical one is harder but the official site is really helpful

17. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Yeah mage one is a piece of cake with sleep and/or berserk (I used sleep). Just sleep them and go to town with spells.

The physical one is indeed tougher (esp last boss who hits hard). I just went pure brute strength on it though and barely squeak out a win (with sentinel grimoire RW twice on the last boss). Power Breakdown was huge here for the first 3 bosses.

Now just waiting for the last levels to be unlocked for this event as I've cleared all content now. It's actually really nice being able to take a couple days off from the game... and looks like lightning banner is next! Wahoo! Got 130 mythril saved up for it :- )

18. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Glad that once again they're rolling out the "Quality of Life" upgrades a lot faster than the Japanese version had.

In just a few more days, we'll be able to use superior Synergy weapons while maintaining the use of Soul Breaks, "Remove All" (even if Optimize will still be useless), see enemy HP gauges, wonder if it's REALLY worth using 40 Mythril for another 200 Inventory capacity ...

... and other things that we've all read about already, so why am I bothering to say this? :)

They probably realized it was only hurting their profits to wait, especialy on Soul Break Mastery. Lightning's relic in the upcoming banner goes from "pretty okay" to "yes, please" now that she won't be stuck with FFXIII Synergy while using that Soul Break.

19. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    On the Mage run I had sleep ready. But by the time I got to bottomswell I didn't have enough abilities to take it down.... Hence the mithril revive. Maybe my spells are honed as well...

Physical run was easier for me... I think my team is just built better for those kind of runs atm

20. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I mean, one mythril is not worthed to draw relic, and is better used in reviving or expanding storage...