Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Just started my first EX run today so can't give concrete plan... but if it helps here is my plan for EX+ once I get there.

1st stage: Use break twice on guards... S/L if it doesn't work... cast Carbuncle immediately at start of fight.... Then beat down Seymour

2nd stage: Use magic breakdown as needed...

3rd stage: Carbuncle again.... spam skills.

Not sure on RW yet... so probably the sentinel grimoire... and cast it near the end of stage 1 (to block animas first move on stage 2).... and maybe again during stage 2? Stage 3 should be pretty easy once Carbuncle is up.

Let me know if anything in that is flawed based on your experience.

2. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #1522 ImLegend, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    finally get master on third try... still using vit0 (if you don't like it skip reading).
    if I got DEAD(R2) I may not need it. I did try using Gravity (R3) still got Expert, not quick enough...
    I heard use Break for the 2 guado guards on phrase 1 is more than frustration(some ppl tried more than 50 S/L), so I stick with my vit0 plan and did it.

see my setting from attached image
    1) phrase 1, you got "protect" pre-setup for you by Seymour, just use your RW's Deprotectga at the beginning of the fight, follow by one "protect" on one guard, then the other one to save some action token. While my summoner Yuna focus on use 1 Carbuncle and 1 Kirin, retaliate all the way until finish.
    2) phrase 2, use vit0 again, but somehow it didn't work for me, not sure because it use protect mess up my setting or it just doesn't work at all, but the RW's Deprotectga still help here and I used my second Kirin here, use all the magic breakdown, power break and armor break, and retaliate all the way until finish.
    3) phrase 3, use my second Carbuncle, and retaliate all the way until finish.

and it works well for me :D

Attached Files:

3. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Well 1st attempt with my strat posted above (no vit/0 no retaliate). Got expert (4 medals lost... Curses). I am confident I can knock off a medal though with better timing. Off to try again :- )

4. DarkCecil

DarkCecil Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Same w me. Once I master I'll report how :)

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Does anyone know what characters we get with the new event that starts tomorrow night (7-21) it's the See D Exam Homecoming event so it's FF VIII.

6. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Yep. Quistis and Selphie, per the FFRK subreddit.

7. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    Question: I still cannot find break level cap RM for Red Mage, Summoner and Josef; i only have last 4 more Elite chapters to complete on FFVII realms

Do I miss anything?

Thx

8. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Got it. It was important to watch my actions. Lost 1 star for actions and 2 for damage

First fight. I had to cast reflect as first action. If not I S/L.
    I have 4 break attempts. If I can take both guards out then I continue if not S/L
    I cast waterja with Vivi once. Then next turn for Vivi I cast runic blade (celes was my RW). Continue w waterja after.
    Cloud and Titus attack w armor break and Double cuts.

2nd fight. My reflect is gone now so I'm casting heal every turn
    Vivi is casting thunja x4 and I used 1 waterja
    tidus used a armor break and 4 pounds
    Cloud just used double cuts

3rd fight. Get reflect up ASAP. Have Vivi use 2nd runic blade. I used focus magic then unleashed my waterjas

Full attack from cloud and tidus

Attached Files:

9. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    Josef's is worth it. Bump in attack and defense, but sapped early on. Good for long boss battles. I can't speak to the others

10. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    Sorry typo, not Josef I mean Cyan.

And I wanna ask where are those RM for these 3 characters

Thx

Btw congrat for master the ex++

11. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Cyan RM comes from Falcon Elite (FF VI).

Red mage and summoner are not available yet. Should be in the next batch of dungeons.

Congrats Dark Cecil! I did a second attempt and still lost 4 medals... grumble. Taking a break from it for a few days but likely will try again tomorrow. Worst case I don't get the mastery rewards.

12. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    So lenna over my yuna for heals? I have yunas alt SB the sending Or regen on lenna

13. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    I would go with Yuna if you have her rod.

14. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1534 ImLegend, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    thx for the info dude.... just found out I missed 3 more chapters there including Falcon Elite (FF VI), seem I had more work to do.

15. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    FYI - vit0 bug fixed. No more vit0

16. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    not bad :D

Attached Files:

17. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Very nice! I got the whip off my 100 gem pull :- ) Yours is a slightly better pull still.

Also took a few day break from the Yuna event and finally mastered the EX++. Only lost two medals. Wahoo! Now to wait for the Selphie/Quistis EX and EX+ dungeons

18. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Should I sti save for lightning event? I got 209 myrthril ready to dump on lightnings weapon

19. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Depends on what you need. The current Selphie/Quistis banner is one of the better magic weapon ones for a while. I really needed a Mage weapon (and had little FF8 gear) so I did a few pulls. I got very lucky though. I would not have done a lot more pulls if I did not get the whip as I still am saving for the Lightning banner too (sitting at a little over 60 mythril). It's hard to argue with 2 of the better SB out ther combined with FFXIII gear. You could argue similar for this banner though as Selphies SB is considered amazing... And Quistis isn't bad (still single hit AOE but at least it's non elemental)

20. DarkCecil

Jun 7, 2015
    I don't have much saved up but I'm going to use it on the Sabin banner... Only because he's one of my fav characters. I'll do some pulls on the Lightning too