Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #1481 ImLegend, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    I got 2 water guns(duplicate weapon) again like my last 11 relic drew (with 2 Fujin Chakrams + 2 Blitz Swords)... well better than 4* I think

add me if you need water damage (QUny)

Attached Files:

2. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1482 chaos_envoys, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    Great draw!!! What a luck! Congrats! I think i haven't added you yet, will add

3. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Finally on the 31st pull I got a 5 star. Wahoo! Endicoat too which seems pretty crazy!

4. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Congrats!! That's a jackpot!!

5. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Yeah. I am very curious to see what it's stats are at max level. Seems like one of the better armors in the game!

6. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Yea I have a dry spell now also.... Got the pin and red is great.... Look at my equip though. I think I'm quite lucky. Tifa has a combined max glove :)

7. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Grats on the pin!! I can't see your eq? No pict posted...

8. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Having trouble posting a picture...

9. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    so? :)

Attached Files:

10. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Yeah... that's a solid line up! Congrats on the nice pulls :- )

11. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    wow!! nice pulls and great team!

12. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Why can't I beat some heroic dungeons? How come I failed miserably at the materia keeper? I have great items. But I don't think my abilities are the best

Also where can I find future release info and events? Is lightning coming soon?

13. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    use sentinel's grimoire RW, slowga, and intimidate him..

Lightning ETA is late this month or early August maybe

14. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #1494 eflin, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    If the abilities in your image are your best setup then you are indeed lacking there... But I am guessing not. The attached image is not my best line up but I used it to clear the two heroics today

http://imgur.com/nB0ZeUW

***Edit: note that sentinels grimoire is a must as your RW. It lets 2/3 of the stages be a cake walk... And the 1 stage you can't use the RW on just spam your best abilities to kill mobs as fast as possible.***

Based on JP Lightning should be a month or two out still. DeNa has mixed things up a bit though... so you never know!

15. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Has anyone else got an announcement about new dungeons added last night and not seen any new ones? I have beat all dungeons up until now but the new one are not there like they claimed.

16. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    I took 2 weeks off from the game so I am still working on the last batch (spent yesterday finishing off seph event and boss rush). That said... People are definitely playing them (they even corrected a bug already in one dungeon). Maybe try restarting your device? Sorry I can't be more helpful!

17. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I figured it out I had not completed all the dungeons from before like I thought almost done now. I got distracted by the events :) and finally being able to beat the Heroic dungeons in daily.
    Announcement says new dungeons every 2 weeks! The gift that keeps on giving!

18. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #1498 eflin, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    Also... here is a list of the upcoming banners based on the JP server. DeNa has not followed this strictly... but it's a good way to estimate things

http://bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html

So as you can see the Cecil event is likely next... as we already skipped it twice... followed by the Yuna event... and Lightning is a month or 2 months away

***EDIT: to add some more detail I gleaned from the reddit (and in the likely order we will get them):

Cecils - Light Against the Darkness - Cecil Returns - Similar to the old Cecils event except it has an elite mode and an EX bosh rush now. JP got Firaja from this event but hopefully they swap that out for Blizzaja (since we just got a Firaja).

Yuna - Marriage of Convenience - Into the Bevelle Palace - First event with a EX+ level which is a very hard single stage boss. JP got both Diara and Ixion as rewards from the event.

Quistis/Selphie - A Planted SeeD - JP got armor breakdown here which will be very nice. This is also one of the better banners in the near future to pull for a Mages weapon (although Quistis is a whip which only she or Rydia could use).

Edgar/Sabin - A Fateful Coin Toss - Aparently this is plit into two paths. Edgars and Sabins... but both paths are similar to the current event structure.

Tifa - The Battle Arena - Another split path. One where you want physical attackers and one where you want mages. Both paths have their own boss rushes.

Lightning and Sazh - Lightning Strikes. The banner for this event is insane. Two of the better SB weapons in the game. I'm saving my mythril for this one.

19. DarkCecil

DarkCecil Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Thanks for the update!

20. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Does anyone still use retaliate on cloud? And double cut him? Is retaliate good by itself without double cut stacking?