Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    What is garnets main specialty? Use them both over rydia?

2. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Buster Sword and Hardedge are squat compared to Organics. Organics is arguably the best SB in the game; it's one of the only permanent stat upgrades for a relic weapon, and is stronger than either of the other two weapons. Plus, unlike other weapons, you can actually see the weapon sprite in battle.

Tons of mythril between now and then. Go for Organics, and try playing without the stress of RNG to enjoy the game. :)

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I got an announcement about new realms coming for 9 and 12. Got it after 8pm last night so curious to know if anyone knows exact date it starts
    My thinking is it will be at 8pm tonight my time when I usually get the updated content. Hoping for tonight even though I have plenty to do anyway :)

4. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Every "coming soon" announcement before this point has happened exactly one day before the content becomes available.

So the new dungeons should be available today at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PST.

Just glad I'll finally have a place to check FF12 Synergy - I've been holding onto things like the "Golden Staff" and "Wizard's Staff" out of principle. If I wasn't such a max/minner I'd have tossed them ages ago ...

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    thanks, that's what I was thinking gotta get ready for that!
    Can't believe FF VII is coming to mobile this summer! What an awesome piece of news also the FF Portal App which will include the card game from VIII. Also IV is on sale for 7.99 and i know all will not agree but I love the way it looks on mobile and it's one of the best ones! Good times for FF fans. So when I am waiting on my stamina refill I can replay IV only need III now and i will have all the mobile versions.

6. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Yeah lots of good FF news yesterday. I might pass on the IOS version though and get the remastered one. Time will tell..

I didn't know about the card game though! I loved that thing. Going to have to check out the portal app when it shows up. Did they say when it's coming out?

7. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    What is this oraginics thing for cloud I hear of? I have his braver SB max LVL buster sword. There is something better? Can you still obtain it?

8. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Any tips for the last elite of the FF IX event? I'm getting killed every time. Once I get Black Waltz I down I can't manage the sea lion. What abilities and characters are you guys using?

9. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #1389 eflin, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    It is Clouds third weapon which is not available yet. Heck we are only getting his second weapon tonight I believe (in phase 5 of the celebration banners). We got quite a bit before the 3rd set of weapons shows up. Cloud's third weapon is amazing from what I hear though!

Sorry... have not done that one myself yet. I got up to there then decided to focus back on the last level of the FFX event and then the boss rush.... going to be a tough one I think. I'll probably be able to swing the last elite one... but I might have to accept the boss rush isn't happening. We'll see though :- ) I got a few more days (and soon some more memory crystals!) to figure this one out. I'll let you know if/when I get to the black waltz one. Good luck!

10. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Finally made it! I've upgraded some abilities and created other new high rarity ones. Basically killed the Sea lion with my last spell but did good enough to score champion. Used a RW with Mirage Dive which certainly helped.

11. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Why not use trance fira RW? 9999 damage~

12. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Does anyone use warrior of light? I hadn't layer this game in a few months. Can I still unlock him?

13. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Yup, you can, just play the classic until you unlock the ff1 realm, and he'll be there.. post your friend ID and I'll add you, Brett :)

14. ItouchBrett

Dec 28, 2008
    Is he any good? I have all the ff 1 dungeons unlocked. Still no warrior of light.

15. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    He's unlocked by completing cavern of earth 1 as first time rewards.. it's the third ff1 dungeon.. he's pretty good overal, but I only uses him for the realm synergy

16. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    For Princess of Anlexandria event, if you need strong HOLY attack, add my RW (code see attached image)

Warrior of Light L50 - Shining Wave atk with a wave of light (holy)

Attached Files:

17. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1397 ImLegend, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    mastered Operation Mi'ihen - Command Center Struggle+ yesterday in first try

RW - Vanille
    1st boss - Fire Nuke (intimidate, fire spells)
    2nd Boss - Rush Vit0 (intimidate boss, Protectga, kill 2 adds and leave one, vit0, double cut)
    3rd Boss - Rush Vit0 (intimidate boss, Protectga, kill 2 adds and leave one, vit0, double cut)
    4th boss - die, Use mytrhil, Rush Vit0 (intimidate boss, Protectga, need to clean up the adds first, and wait for the Attack Posture form, vit0, double cut)
    5th Boss - Rush Vit0 (Protectga, ignore other parts, just atk the body; if head moving, atk the head with wakka's range weapon OR use vanille's deprotega)

Piece of cake! Bladeblitz + Protectga are very helpful
    Note: protectga used for reduce the high damage from adds, you still need one guy to have protect for vit0 setup

here is my team setup

Attached Files:

18. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Can someone explain the vit-0 bug to me? So u protectga the enemy and it reduces all their defense?

19. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1399 ImLegend, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    There are couple type of vit0
    - atk vit0: protect(on target) + vanille's deprotega OR wakka's SB + protect(on target)
    Then the target will have no defence on almost any atk, any atk will do 9999 damage
    - magic vit0: shell(on target) + Mental Breakdown + shell(on target)
    Then the target will have no resistance on any magic even 1star magic.
    Note: shell and protect must be One(*), for example, replace protect with protectga wont work! Replace mental breakdown with mental break won't work neither

you can found a live example here

20. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Think I might be about done with this one. Even with a full set of 3++ to 5* equipment (four native 5*s, the rest upgraded 3s and 4s), I'm hitting a brick wall with these new Elite dungeons. I've got the necessary equipment and abilities to destroy everything with difficulties in the 50s to low 70s, but anything above 80 and I just get slaughtered even with saving/loading and vit0 abuse. There doesn't seem to be much of a line between "painfully easy" and "painfully hard".

It was a nice dose of nostalgia (and a nice intro to FFXIII's people, I guess?), but without sinking actual money into it, I don't think there's much further I can get.

I ended up doing seven 50-mythril pulls and 3 5-mythril pulls - my 80 items were 6 5*s, 18 4*s, and 56 3*. For as frustrating as I started out with relic draws, I ended up only a little worse than average (average is 10% 5* / 25% 4* / 65% 3* - I ended up at 7.5% 5*, 22.5% 4*, 70% 3*). So, for those of you who are going to continue and you've had awful luck with relic draws - it'll probably average out over time.