Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Even with 200 mythril the odds of you getting a buster sword is about 36% (assuming you did 4 eleven relic pulls) as even with the boosted odds it is only a 1% chance per pull. I imagine you got plenty of other good stuff but this type of game might not be for you if you need to get one specific item. Glad you enjoyed it though while it lasted :- )

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    To be clear, i got NOTHING for my main team. At least for the team i want to power up. What i hated most was getting 3 5-star gloves. Coulda been a sword and 2 gloves. Better yet, armors, so it's a bit more flexible.

3. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #1363 eflin, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    That is rough. Sorry! But we did just all get a free 5 star sword and it is goooood.

On my end I spent 170 mythril and got Wakka ball (so switched to usin Wakka), and 3 shared SB relics... 2 of which I will use sometimes... And one not at all.

Any reason not to start using a fist user and make use of those relics you did get? If they are all the same you will have an amazing 7 star item!

EDIT: Actually both of my character specific relics are for people I would not have originally used (kain and Wakka).... But gotta roll with it sometimes :- ). Here is to hoping my next set of pulls go well (and yours too!) Will be a bit for me to save up again though!

4. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Thats rough... But 5 stars is 5 stars EP! I'll gladly have that glove anytime.. Can put it on snow or tifa or joseph who doesn't have nice weapon....

5. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    #1365 ictoanen, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    The RNG gods have been kind to me :) Just did an 11 items pull and one single pull for 5 mythril. Got the following:
    - 6x 3-star item
    - 3x 4-star item
    - 4x 5-star item: Blood Lance, Wild Bear, Regal Gown and Gold Bangle

Now my mythril is down to 10, time to save up for the next event. The Festival of Gold has been awesome! Feeling pretty happy with my current items.
    [​IMG]

6. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Congrats!! So jelaous, but I'm still grateful for my sentinel's grim though~ share your luck pleaseeee ;)

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Any tips for beating the Mimic (elite)
    I can even beat levels after his but for some reason I can't defeat him and get Garnet's crystal. I'm going w Vivi level 42 and Garnet 31 everyone else is 50 and above and I can make it to him w no harm done but I attack and attack and he seems to have unlimited hit points or something.
    Doesn't Curaga count as a holy attack and should I try that on him cuz that's my next strategy to try but don't want to Waste my stamina either

8. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    It's not undead so curaga does not count as an attack (even though it is holy). If you can get full medals on the other levels leading up to the mimic though then you can afford to punt that special condition and still master the dungeon (not that stage though... you'll get expert).

As for how to take it down... it's not that bad actually. It has a lot of HP but doesn't have any punishing abilities really. I threw all my best attacks at it and it went down. Here is my squad if it helps... note that the 5 star relics were not necessary at all. You likely would be fine with just your best weapons whatever they might be.

Kain L50 with blood lance and hyper wrist (forget the armor but it wasn't anything amazing)
    double cut r3 <-- used four or so
    jump r4 <--used one
    used lancet once

Wakka L65 with his official ball and hyper wrist (again armor wasn't a big deal
    double cut r3 <-- used 5 of them
    intimidate r3 <-- not used
    used status reels ocne

Garnet L45
    Ifrit r2 (used both)
    Curaga r4 (used one on boss to see if it'd work... did not)
    She also did my friend summon both times (I used Vanille)

Vivi L44
    Firaja r2 (used them all)
    Quake R2 (used 2)

Tidus L65
    Double cut r3 (used 4 times)
    Armor Break r2 (used twice)
    Used delay attack once (and got the slow)

9. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #1369 Dailon80, Jun 16, 2015
    I found out the hard way Curaga didn't work :) but thanks for your line up and the tips. Im close to getting him but now I realize I need to bring my best of the best power hitters and use a roaming warrior w a big attack. Prolly should leave my garnet behind since she is only level 30 my Vivi is 44 and holding his own but Garnet gets killed early in the boss battle the only attack he has that kicks my butt is eat that takes a good bit of my hp

10. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    FYI, he's vulnerable to paralyze, so you can intimidate him.. Poison works well too.. Blind too..

11. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Elfin,
    Here is the party in trying to beat mimic w and stubbornly I'm trying with garnet again. I do have a 50 cloud and Sephiroth is 50 and a 46 Rydia
    But left them out.

Attached Files:

12. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Move garnet, yuri, and vivi to the back row... That will reduce the damage taken... Try to create intimidate skill, it will paralyze that mimic, and bring armor breaks and mental breaks....

13. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Thanks I mastered it by following your advice

14. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Sorry, do I missed something?

In the break level cap list there are more than 4 chars are able to break it? Like Cloud? where are they? Anyone have the location checklist?

15. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #1375 eflin, Jun 16, 2015
    No you did not miss anything. It's leftovers from the JP coding. JP got the memory crystals with the 4th set of new dungeons... so they had all those characters day 1... we have not got those dungeons yet... but when we do they have the crystals for all the other characters shown (Cloud, BM, WM, etc). Just the ones currently showing though.

So hopefully soon! I'm guessing later this week actually.

Move all your mages to back row...

Kirin likely isn't helping enough for this boss... use a different summon

Do you not have any angel wings yet? I think one was a recent rewards (I know the first one was from TRex which was likely too hard for many... but the 2nd one wasn't too bad to get I recall)

Also only one hyperwrist and no heros rings? If you have any of those use those over power wrists. What about the durable power wrist we recently could get? every bit helps!

You could really use some breaks. armor break in particular and maybe mental breakdown since you have 3 mages in your party.

That's what immediately jumps out to me.

16. DarkCecil

DarkCecil Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2015
    I was able to inflict 9k per hit w Vivi using Force Magic + thundaja. I have Vivi wearing the armor and staff from the event.

Disclaimer: Vivi is also wearing the magic ring from the last battle... But there are other good magic accessories

17. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Thanks! Yeah Garnet died in one hit the other way
    I also realize she should be on back row anyway I likewise have Vivi wearing the event armor but not s staff instead Gradius. I got a 4 star Gradius back in the day first pull above 3 stars should I not equip Vivi with it and give it to Garnet instead? It does a lot of damage
    And it's from part 9 so synergy too.

18. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #1378 Dailon80, Jun 16, 2015
    Thanks for the help on mimic
    Beat him just moved Vivi and Garnet to back row and changed their weapons gave Vivi the staff. Vivi used the comet for big 4000 hits and I had 6 so that helped :)

19. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Vivi or garnet for black magic?

20. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Vivi