Universal Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (by DeNA Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Monztamash, Sep 27, 2014.

1. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I don't think they'll increase the difficulty like that... Look at the jp version, they can still manage to beat the dungeon and all with normal equips, not including the special one like t-rex, phoenix cave, and boss rush IMO..

2. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Our bosses and mobs have artificially inflated stats over JP tho, and we don't have the levels they do. Synergy also seems off since it's being released over here out of order.

Their Seifer was no where near as nasty as ours. His extra defense and hps here were ungodly.

3. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Everything's matched the Japanese boss stats since Seifer, though. (And that was because somebody was on autopilot and used the "Rinoa's Event Returns" stats instead of the ORIGINAL stats.)

And really, it's not like the Zantetsuken really stands out unless you're in a FF6 realm. In our next FF8 event, the 2*++ Galbadian Blade is actually stronger than the Zantetsuken.

Hopefully nobody tossed that because they felt it was "2* Crap." :)

4. DarkCecil

DarkCecil Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2015
    What's the best way to see what a piece of equipment RS stats are?

5. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    It's still kind of a pain, because you can't see the Synergy unless you're actually IN a stage for that realm. (And it's slower to enter a stage because you have to get past the "optimize" and "select Roaming Warrior" sections now.)

Once you've begun a level (by clicking on "To Battle!" in the Roaming Warrior part but without actually entering the first segment of the dungeon), you can click on Party/Inventory and scroll through it. The latest update added the realm numbers of equipment in the top left corner, and anything that current has synergy will have a blue glow around it.

Hold down on the item for a second and its information will come up, with any numbers improved by Synergy showing in light blue.

http://tinyurl.com/FFRK-SynergyData is up to over 100 examples of before-and-after synergy of various upgrade levels, but it still has a long way to go.

6. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Ok, 3 relic pulls, and all 3 stars... :(

7. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    phase 3 banner using 100 gems first relic drew and got Sun Blade (for Warrior of Light), what a lucky day :D

Attached Files:

8. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Congrats man!!! Share the luck please.... xD

9. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    thanks dude, looks like single pull is better than x11 pack

10. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Since I posted on here about my always getting 3 star Rods and staffs I've gotten 3 5 star pulls and one five star was a freebie for logging in! Wasn't complaining about the game really anyway as I have enjoyed it from beginning I was meaning it more for my knowing I have bad luck :)

11. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    #1351 ictoanen, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    I have two Genji Shields. Should I keep each at 5-stars level 20 or merge them for a single 6-star item?

Did the 11 pull for both phase 2 and 3. With phase 2 I only got 3-star items. With phase 3 I had two or three 4-star items and two 5-star items: Genji Shield and Buster Sword :)

12. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Don't merge armor unless you have a ton of it. ie more 5* than you can wear.

I merged genji shield, but only because I had 3 and at that point it's hard to wear 3 at once. So now I have a 6* and a 5* shield, since it's still common enough to need 2.

13. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Vivi and garnet. Neat.

And everyone wrestles with which event to do. Get vivi and/or garnet so they can level via golden event, or stick with golden?

Choices!

14. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Congrats on the 5 star pull!! May the RNGesus be with you!

I personally prefer to level all my char to 50, and after that go for vivi & garnet ;)

15. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Doesn't the festival end today?

16. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Two new characters for this event rocks and I already have Vivi who is quickly one of my favs to use having played tons of FF games for years 9 is one I haven't played along w 11,12 and 13
    So it's been fun to play the ones I've never played as well. This event seems to be not too hard so far but I haven't made it to the elite yet very close though. Also isn't 11 the only one that won't be featured in this game counting 1-13

17. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Do heroic dailies ever give 4 star orbs? Did a bunch of them and only get 3 stars. :(

18. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Just got this from 2 single pulls!!! Woot!!!
    [​IMG]

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Tossed 200 crystals for a shot at a Buster Sword, but... Nothing. Getting a Buster Sword was the only reason i held on to this game.

Now ive lost interest in continuing to play this. :D

From what i've played this has been pretty fun though. Although the timers really stops you from playing.

20. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1360 chaos_envoys, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    Do you by any chance use the 11 relic pull EP?? Anyways, buster sword is not the best cloud equip though.. The best one is organics, his third soulbreak weapon.. The fourth soulbreak banner after this probably contains Hardedge, cloud's second soulbreak weapon, with soulbreak like Braver, but with added paralysis status... So... Yeah, buster sword is the least powerful cloud signature weapon...

I'm curious on what do you get from that 200 mythril draws....